All About Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
Ranchi is the state of Jharkhand (India). The area of the place is 175 Km square meter. The population of the state os 1.17 Lakhs approximately. Nowadays it is very easy for the resident of Ranchi to apply for Two wheeler loan. it is very easy to apply for a Two wheeler loan. everybody has mobile and everybody has access to the internet. So you can apply for a Two wheeler loan within a few minutes if you are eligible.
What is a Two wheeler Loan?
Nowadays having a medium of conveyance is a need. Sometimes we have a shortage of funds to meet this requirement, so there is no need to worry about. You can have a two wheeler loan, Bank of Maharashtra provides Two wheeler loan to the customers. you can buy any Two wheeler according to your comforts and pay the EMI’s. this is easiest and most convenient way to buy a Two wheeler.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After then the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should have some rigid source of income.
- A salaried person should be earning at least Rs. 7000 per month.
- Furthermore, a self-employed person should have a monthly income of at least Rs. 6000 per month.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi is available easily online.
- You can buy any Two wheeler with the help of a Two wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process in Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within1 to 3 years.
- You can get Two wheeler loan all over India.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
Documents for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- Two passports sized photographs. (photo should be colored and the applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- One Identity Proof. You can have any of them.( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Besides that one residence proof is also required. ( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport/ration card/utility bills of last three months or rental agreement if you don’t live in your own home) any one of them will be considered.
Tenure of Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
You can return the loan in 1 year to three years.
Amount of Loan
The minimum amount of loan can be Rs. 20000.
And the maximum amount of loan can be Rs. 1,50000.
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi?
- You can apply online on the website of Dialabank.
- Visit www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that fill the application form online.
- Enter your name and contact number carefully.
- Along with your contact number enter other information too.
- Your contact number is required so that we can call you back to give the information.
- You will get all the guidance from the experts.
- This process of giving information will be free. You won’t be charged a rupee for this.
- You will get complete help until you get a Two wheeler loan.
- Dialabank is a reliable platform to apply for a Two wheeler loan, though it is India’s first financial helpline.
Who can’t Apply?
An applicant whose age is less than 18 years can’t apply for a Two wheeler loan.
An unemployed person can also not apply for a personal loan.
What if you don’t Pay You Loan?
If won’t return your Two wheeler loan the bank will bound your Two wheeler, besides that your CIBIL score gets affected negatively and you won’t be able to get any other loan.
Secured or Unsecured?
A Two wheeler loan is a secured loan you pledge your Two wheeler to the bank that you are buying.
For more information, you may call on 60011600.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- 1.1 What is a Two wheeler Loan?
- 1.2 Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- 1.3 Features of Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- 1.4 Documents for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- 1.5 Tenure of Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi
- 1.6 How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Ranchi?
- 1.7 Who can’t Apply?
- 1.8 What if you don’t Pay You Loan?
- 1.9 Secured or Unsecured?