Best Banks for Two Wheeler Loan in Latur
Two Wheeler Loan Latur Features
Still, thinking about buying a new two-wheeler? But don’t have the funds needed for it? Create no worries! There’s a Two-Wheeler Loan for you here. A two-wheeler loan is a form of financing or financial assistance given to the applicants by banks and NBFCs at a reasonable interest rate to help them purchase a two-wheeler, whether new or used.
Since two-wheeler has become a requirement for everyone, but two-wheeler costs are rising daily. A two-wheeler loan comes into play here and fulfills your ambition to be the owner of your two-wheeler dream. A two-wheeler loan in Latur has the key features of:
- Low-interest loans are available on two-wheelers
- Nearly all the major banks and NBFCs in Latur offer two-wheeler loans
- The documentation process is fast and effortless
- Two-wheeler loans are easy to obtain via DialaBank
Two Wheeler Loan Latur Interest Rate
Know more about Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates.
Two Wheeler Loan Latur Documents Required
- Address Evidence: Driving License / Ration Card / Life Insurance Policy / Telephone Bill / Voter Card / Pan Card / Passport Copy
- Evidence of identification: PAN Card, driving license, copy of the passport, Voters ID card
- Earnings proof: 3-month payment with revised form 16
- Bank Declaration: last six months.
For Self Employed:-
- Evidence of identification: a copy of the passport, Voters ID card, Pan Card, Driving license
- Bank Declaration: Last six months.
- Address Proof: Driving license / Passport Copy / Ration card / Life Insurance Policy / Voters card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill /PAN Card
- Income Proof: Up to date Income Tax Return
Know more about Two Wheeler Loan documents required.
Two Wheeler Loan Latur Qualifying Criteria
- Age limit at maturity of loan: 65 years
- Minimum annual salary: net annual income Rs 1,00,000
- Minimal age: 21 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year at existing positions and a minimum of 2 years for work
- Minimal age: 21 years
- Maximal age at loan majority: 65 years
- Minimum Annual Income: Net benefit for daily cars Rs. 60,000 p.a. and Rs. 1,00,000 p.a .. For superior and medium scale cars
- Minimum employment: at smallest 3 years in sales
Know more about Two Wheeler Loan eligibility criteria.
How to register for Two Wheeler Loan in Latur?
The provision of a two-wheeler loan Latur with DialaBank is a simple operation. Follow the steps below to get the best deals:
- Visit our Homepage Dialabank
- Click on the two-wheeler loan option in the menu
- Fill out the information about the model of two-wheeler and your income
- Wait for our relationship manager to get in contact with you on your assigned number soon.
- In case of any questions about the loan, you can also contact our relationship managers at number 9878981166.
- To make use of an offline two-wheeler loan, you’ll need to visit the branch directly, which might turn out to be hectic for you.
Two Wheeler Loan for Major Two Wheeler Manufacturers in Latur
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Two Wheeler Loan Latur
CIBIL Score Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Latur
What decides your ability to pay off your credits is called the Cibil score. A higher credit score indicates a good credit background and makes the application process quick and easy to process for a two-wheeler loan. Most of the time, banks and NBFCs consider a credit score of 750 and above to be a reasonable score for approving your latur loan application form.
This score will vary from bank to bank, again. In case of a bad CIBIL score than the appropriate value, you will be liable to pay a high-interest rate on the loan sum and if the CIBIL score is good then you would have to pay a low-interest rate. So a CIBIL score in a two-wheeler loan is a significant factor.
Two Wheeler Loan Latur Contact Number
If you have any questions about the two-wheeler loan in Latur, you can contact for any kind of assistance under the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two Wheeler Loan Latur
Latur is an Indian district in the state of Maharashtra. It is Maharashtra’s 16th largest city with district headquarters located in the area. The County is located between 17 ° 52′ North to 18 ° 50′ North and 76 ° 18′ East to 79 ° 12′ East in the Marathwada area of Maharashtra in Deccan plateau. It has an average elevation above the mean sea level of 631 meters (2.070 ft). It has an average elevation of 631 feet, above the mean sea level.
Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator Latur
Two Wheeler Loan in Other Cities
|Two Wheeler Loan Jalgaon||Two Wheeler Loan in Nagpur|
|Two Wheeler Loan in Thane||Two Wheeler Loan in Navi Mumbai|
|Two Wheeler Loan in Solapur||Two Wheeler Loan in Mumbai|
|Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad||Two Wheeler Loan in Kalyan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Two Wheeler Loan in Latur
- 2 Two Wheeler Loan Latur Features
- 3 Two Wheeler Loan Latur Interest Rate
- 4 Two Wheeler Loan Latur Documents Required
- 5 Two Wheeler Loan Latur Qualifying Criteria
- 6 How to register for Two Wheeler Loan in Latur?
- 7 Two Wheeler Loan for Major Two Wheeler Manufacturers in Latur
- 8 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Two Wheeler Loan Latur
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Latur
- 10 Two Wheeler Loan Latur Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two Wheeler Loan Latur
- 12 About Latur
- 13 Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator Latur