The Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card is specially created for the Indian Navy Members. This is the best card for individuals who are Navy members. This card comes with various features and benefits.
The features of the Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card is as follows:
- Free for Lifetime: There are no annual fees and renewal charges for this card. You don’t have to renew this card from year on year.
- Easy Payment System: The billing cycle of the Navy Classic Credit Card is from the 16th of the present month to the 15th of next month and also the payment has to be done on or before the 5th of next month and this is a very convenient and easy payment method for the salaried individuals.
- Direct Billing Credit Card: This is a direct billing card that is specially designed for the Navy members who are constantly on a move. The Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Cardholders can easily pay their dues from anywhere in the world and they can use any bank’s internet banking for the payment.
- Add-on Card Facility: Up to 2 Navy Gold Credit Card add on cards can be availed. The family members of the cardholder can get supplementary cards.
- Attractive Interest Rates: The charges for this card are very nominal. Affordable and attractive Interest rates are available on the Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card and this offers greater flexibility to the cardholders.
The following is the eligibility criteria for Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card:
|Occupation||Must be associated with Indian Navy.|
|Annual Income||Must have constant income source.|
Any person of Indian origin or resident of India who is working in the Indian Navy is eligible.
|Credit History||Must Possess Clear Credit History|
|CIBIL Score||Must have good CIBIL Score|
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Cards are shown in the below table.
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||No Annual Fee|
|Renewal Charges||No Renewal Charges|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2.5% on the advance amount for each transaction|
|Cheque Bounce Fee||Minimum of Rs.100|
|Return of Cheque Fee||Minimum of Rs. 100|
|Change Slip Request||Rs.100|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs.100|
|Replacement Card Charges||Rs.250|
|Duplicate Statement Request Charges||Rs.50|
Rewards Points programs
This Credit Card is Exclusively created for the members of Indian Navy with no annual and joining charges.
*Cardholder is permitted a minimum transfer of Rs.5, 000/- and a maximum of up to 75% of his spending limit from his existing Card account
with any other bank.
You can easily apply for a Bank Of India Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the required details like residential address, contact no., monthly income, etc. correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank Of India
- Bank Of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Gold International Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
- Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card Features
- 2 Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card Limit
- 7 How to apply for Bank Of India Navy Gold Credit Card
- 8 Other Top Credit Cards by Bank Of India
- 9 FAQs