In the state of West Bengal, India, Bardhaman is a city and a municipality. It is the seat of the district of Purba Bardhaman, which became the capital of the district during the time of British rule. Since that time, Burdwan, an alternative name for the area, has remained in use. If you’re in town looking for credit cards, you’ve come to the right place.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Bardhaman
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is recognised in different categories for the benefits it provides. The card also offers you 15 per cent on your dining costs, in addition to having air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: For the regular traveller, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is planned. Among several other advantages, you can receive complimentary lounge access, travel and hotel vouchers. The card provides generous incentives in all categories as well.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is a premium credit card from HDFC Bank that offers a variety of amazing features and benefits across a variety of categories, such as food, travel, energy, and shopping. For every purchase you make, the card also comes with loyalty points along with a welcome bonus.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: A card from the ‘gemstone set’ of ICICI Bank is an ICICI Coral Credit Card. In the Visa and Mastercard versions, these cards can be used. You will benefit from this card’s shopping, travel and movie spending benefits.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide customers with an enriching spending experience and versatility in payment. Chip cards are the best for individuals who want a rewarding credit card that also guarantees secure transactions.
- YES First Preferred Credit Card: The YES First Preferred Credit Card grants you free access to the Add on Card offered to 1 applicant family member. For every Rs.100 spent, it also provides 8 reward points. Points of reward which never expire.
- YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card: The YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card provides you with a free Add on Card valid for 1 applicant’s family member. It also provides 1,250 Reward Points with a welcome bonus on cumulative spending of INR 5,000 or more within 30 days of card set-up.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: For 5 transactions of Rs. 1000 or more, the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with 1000 bonus reward points every month. Reward points given on all weekend spends are 2X reward points.
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: On Wednesdays, the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card gives a 5 per cent return on grocery transactions. It also provides 1000 reward points for spending Rs.10,000 in the first 60 days.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bardhaman
|UCO Bank||Grand Trunk Rd, Ichlabad, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713103|
|YES Bank||Plot No 406, Ground Floor, Grand Trunk Rd, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713101|
|Axis Bank||city tower, 23, 2nd Floor, Grand Trunk Rd, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713101|
|ICICI Bank||398, G T Road, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713101|
|HDFC Bank||Bhangakuthi BSNL Tower, HNo 39 A WN 27 H, Grand Trunk Rd, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713101|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bardhaman:
Proper availability of a card within a limited time span
The least available online documentation of applications for existing customers.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Bardhaman in just three easy steps:
- A brief overview of qualifications
- Fill in the Full Application Online
- In virtually no time, get Instant E-approval.
Which are the credit cards available in Bardhaman for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card consumer in Bardhaman can make payments without much of a stretch through the net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, through these methods.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Bardhaman:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bardhaman:
For a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month, it is suitable or depends on credit card requirements; high-end cards need more monthly revenue & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Bardhaman
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Bardhaman online?
You should, undoubtedly, legally apply for a credit card online. You can only visit the Dialabank site to confirm your qualification and fill out your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Bardhaman?
In addition to providing ease of use, obtaining a credit card is important for the following reasons:
- Helps maintain a decent credit score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a credit
- Hassle-free Online and Offline Purchases
✅ What are the choices for credit card Bardhaman bill-paying available?
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
✅ Do all credit card Bardhaman require an annual fee and a membership fee?
In reality, no, not all cards have an annual membership fee as well as expenses. For critical credit cards, there is typically no annual fee, but annual payment cards often provide a greater variety of advantages than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Bardhaman limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are updated by the card’s guarantor every once in a while. This usually takes your entire payment history into account, but in case if you missed a few payments on previous bills, your cap can also be decreased.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is the one that is issued against a fixed asset. This could be a good beginning for people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity.
✅ Does credit card Bardhaman come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
The cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your credit card is pre-set and declared at the credit card recognition hour.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Bardhaman balances?
For certain credit cards, the right to transfer delinquent balances to various accounts, merge commitments and repay EMIs is given.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bardhaman
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Bardhaman
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bardhaman
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bardhaman:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Bardhaman in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Bardhaman for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Bardhaman:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bardhaman:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Bardhaman
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Bardhaman online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Bardhaman?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Bardhaman bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Bardhaman require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Bardhaman limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Bardhaman come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Bardhaman balances?