In the eponymous Bellary district, Bellary, officially Ballari, is a major city in Karnataka state, India. In Bangaluru, the national capital is 311 km (193 mi) as well as 358 km (222 mi) from Hyderabad. That total growth of Bellary is 4,10,445 and the total of the metro is 7,70,929, rendering one of the most populated countries in Karnataka. Bellary was part of JRD Tata’s first Indian commercial flight to Madras from Karachi on 15 October 1932. A plan to rename the town in October 2014 was accepted by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India, and Bellary was renamed ‘Ballari’ on 1 November 2014.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Bellary
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- Private Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is secured against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the embedded microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- Private Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with contactless payment technology. You have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the Private Bank coral contactless card.
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card- This card is an excellent choice for people who like to travel a lot. This card is loaded with unique rewards and deals. Cardmembers get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
- Citibank Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers, then this is the card for you. It brings you an exclusive offer on almost all your shopping trips. The card aims at serving the best to its customers.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. It means that more purchases lead to more significant savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get complimentary travel benefits. Cardholders will earn membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also enjoy the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card comes with various benefits for shopping, dining, and traveling.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card in Bellary
You can get information on Credit Card Bellary from the below table:
|Allahabad Bank||Rajendra Nagar, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|HDFC Bank||TMD Complex, Rewa Rd, opposite Hotel Savera, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|State Bank of India||Bus Stand, Chowrasia Complex, Simaria Chowk, Rewa Road, Near, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|Dena Bank||Chanakyapuri Colony, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|Axis Bank||Ground Floor, Dwivedi Complex Nagod, Nagode, Panna Khajuraho Rd, opposite Police Station, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|Private Bank||Ekta Towers, Rewa Road, Ground Floor, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|IDBI Bank||NH 75, Shakti Vihar, Jeevan Jyoti Colony, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
|Union Bank of India||Panna Khajuraho Rd, Panna Naka, Umri, Rajendra Nagar, Bellary, Karnataka state, India|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bellary
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Bellary in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Bellary for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit card payments or payment options?
A direct debit user in Bellary typically pays through the following channels: Auto Pay, correct bank transfer, movement of funds, internet payments, cheque or one drive, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit card Bellary:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bellary
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & a powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card in Bellary?
The candidate must have a monthly salary of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Cards in Bellary?
Yes, you will get an Insurance cover on exceptional credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories accessible in Bellary?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my bonus points?
For all of that, Company has announced some bonus points approaches. Your extra points can be turned into cash, movie coupons, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can turn your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yeah, there’s many rewards involved, but they rely on the cards you want.
|Credit Card Amroha||Credit Card Arrah|
|Credit Card Aurangabad||Credit Card Ballia|
|Credit Card Bally||Credit Card Bangalore|
|Credit Card Bahraich||Credit Card Avadi|