Gangtok is the district, municipality, capital and largest city of the Sikkim State of India. It is also the headquarters of the district of East Sikkim. Gangtok, at an elevation of 1,650 m (5,410 ft), is in the eastern Himalayan range. The population of 100,000 in the town comes from various ethnicities, such as Bhutia, Lepchas and Indian Gorkhas. After the building of the Enchey Monastery in 1840, Gangtok rose to prominence as a prominent Buddhist pilgrimage site. The capital was moved to Gangtok by the reigning Sikkimese Chogyal, Thutob Namgyal, in 1894. In the early 20th century, Gangtok became a major stopover on the trade route between Lhasa in Tibet and towns like Kolkata (then Calcutta) in British India. Sikkim opted to remain an independent monarchy, with Gangtok as its capital, after India won its independence from Britain in 1947. Gangtok was made the 22nd state capital of India in 1975, after merging with the Union of India.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Gangtok
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– You get complimentary travel benefits with the American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card Gangtok. Cardholders can receive membership reward points with this card for any expenditure. You will also enjoy the pleasure of shopping in premium shops for luxury products and living in luxurious hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This luxury card offers unbeatable benefits in terms of travel and lifestyle. The card has different advantages for shopping, eating and travelling.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– To make your shopping experience more joyful, this card comes with various shopping advantages and attractive rewards. With this card, without paying any subscription or annual fees, you can get access to different rewards and services.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa- With the embedded microchip, the card is secured against counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards. It has a Personal Identification Number (PIN) as well. For everyone, it is a fantastic card.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- Contactless payment technology comes with the card. To make payments, you just have to wave the card in front of the card reader. With the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card, card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges.
- HDFC Regalia First– For its holders, the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with exclusive perks and rewards. For all purchases made using the card, it also provides reward points. When accumulated, these points can be used to buy gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been configured to refund to the cardholder a percentage of what they pay. This suggests that more sales contribute to higher savings. This can also be considered as collecting cash for shopping.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The advantages presented by the card are as appealing as its name. In different categories, such as shopping, eating and travel, cardholders can enjoy a variety of deals. To fit your lifestyle, it is a great card.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card provides the cardholder with the best in class benefits and incentives. It is one of the consumer’s preferred and common options. For regular shoppers, it’s very appropriate.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Gangtok
You can get information on Credit Card Gangtok from the below table:
|HDFC Bank||Plot No 158/1719 Ward No 13, Daragaon, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102|
|State Bank of India||Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102|
|YES Bank||Ground Floor, Hungry Jack Plaza, NH10, Arithang, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101|
|Vijaya Bank||Arithang, East District, NH-31A, Gangtok, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101|
|Axis Bank||Ground Floor, MG Marg, Vishal Gaon, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101|
|ICICI Bank||M.G Marg, Gangtok, 737101|
|IDBI Bank||Tse Ka Commercial Complex, NH 31A, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101|
|Bank of India||Paljor Stadium Rd, Arithang, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Gangtok
- Precise eligibility for a credit card in 2 minutes
- Paperless online order for current customers
- Get e-approval for Swift at Dialabank.
How you can get a credit card Gangtok with dialabank in just three easy steps:
- Instant check on eligibility
- Unrestricted Application online unrestricted
- In minutes, receive Prompt e-approval.
Which are the available Credit Card Gangtok for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit card Gangtok payments or payment options?
A Gangtok credit card user makes payments through the following channels: Auto Pay, Precise Bank Net Banking, Fund Transfer, Mobile Banking, Cheque or Dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit card Gangtok:
- Least Age 21 years For Salaried / Self Employed
- For Salaried / Self-employed – Median Age 65 years
- Looking for a great credit score.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Gangtok
- Minimum income-Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; more income per month and good CIBIL score are required for high-end cards.
FAQs about Credit Card Gangtok
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Gangtok?
The nominee must have a salary of at least Rs.15,000 per month.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Gangtok?
Yeah, you will obtain insurance cover on exceptional credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card Gangtok categories obtainable?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
The bank has set some plans for bonus points for that. Your bonus points can be transformed into cash, movie vouchers, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can transform purchases with your credit card into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards Gangtok I opt for?
Yeah, there are incentives involved, but they depend on the card you choose.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gangtok
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Gangtok
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Gangtok
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Gangtok
- 5 How you can get a credit card Gangtok with dialabank in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available Credit Card Gangtok for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit card Gangtok payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit card Gangtok:
- 9 FAQs about Credit Card Gangtok
- 9.1 ✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Gangtok?
- 9.2 ✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Gangtok?
- 9.3 ✅ How many are credit card Gangtok categories obtainable?
- 9.4 ✅ How can I use my rewards points?
- 9.5 ✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
- 9.6 ✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards Gangtok I opt for?