Guntakal is a town in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district. It is the headquarters of the Guntakal Mandal in the revenue division of Anantapur. It is also the headquarters of the South Central Railway Guntakal Railway Division. Since 1953, the Guntakal railway station has been a six-point junction and divisional headquarters and is one of the Indian Railways’ most profitable divisions. There are lines that branch to Mumbai, Vasco da Gama, Hyderabad, Howrah, Bangalore, and Chennai. It is the second-largest division on the Km route in S.Co.R. It is a railway station category ‘A and multiple trains travel through it every day. All trains stop at Guntakal from Rajadhani express to Duronto express, and it is Bellary’s serving station. Loco Shed Diesel & Electric is situated near the railway station.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Guntakal
MoneyBack HDFC– Their Money-Back Credit Card has been created to restore a segment of what they pay to the cardholder. That implies that all the more purchasing prompts more significant reserve funds. One can likewise break down this as accepting cash on purchasing.
HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card gives the prize spotlights on all that trades done using the card. These points and prizes are pooled together. When accumulated, they can be used to unlock great offers for future trades.
Citi Premier Miles Credit Card– This card is an excellent choice for people who like to travel a lot. This card is loaded with unique rewards and deals. Cardmembers get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
Citibank Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers, then this is the card for you. It brings you an exclusive offer on almost all your shopping trips. The card strives at serving the best to its customers.
RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card– Get your rewards doubled on shopping with the RBL Platinum Delight credit card on the weekend. This card is enriched with countless benefits and rewards to complement your lifestyle.
RBL Platinum Maxima Card– The card offers excellent deals on dining, shopping, movies, and much more. Cardholders will earn bonuses on all purchases made through RBL Platinum Maxima Card. The card’s real purpose is to serve the client in the best possible way.
HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card appears with various shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to different rewards and assistance without paying any joining or annual fees.
- Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits from the card are as attractive as its name. Cardholders will relish a variety of offers on multiple categories such as shopping, dining, and travel. It’s an excellent card to complement your lifestyle.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card gives best in class advantages and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular choices of the clients. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card in Guntakal
You can get information on Credit Card Guntakal from the below table:
|City Union Bank||No.95, PV Vaithiyalingam Rd, Malliga Nagar, Vaidyalingam Road, Old Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||4/23, Ground Floor, RC Church Road, C-Guntakal, opposite to Police Quarters, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|HDFC Bank||No 9, Mosque St, Anna Nagar, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|Union Bank of India||8/59, Cattle Shandy Rd, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|Indian Bank||No. 5/54 Rajendra Prasad, Nagalakshmi Salai, Cantonment, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|ICICI Bank||No-35, PV Vaithiyalingam Rd, Zamin Guntakal, Tirumurugan Nagar, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|Allahabad Bank||3, Pammal Main Road, Next to Hotel Mars, Anna Nagar, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
|Canara Bank||PLOT NO. 4 & 5, Dharga Rd, Zamin Guntakal, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Guntakal
- Explicit eligibility for a credit card in 2 minutes
- Paperless web application for current customers*
- Get E-Approval Quick at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Guntakal in just three easy steps:
- Instantaneous eligibility check
- Comprehensive Online application
- Get Instantaneous e-approval within minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Guntakal for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Regular Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit card payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Guntakal makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, through Net banking of selective bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit card Guntakal:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Minimum Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Guntakal
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card conditions, High-end cards require more income per month & a powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income criteria required for the Credit Card in Guntakal?
The applicant has to have a value of at least Rs.15,000 per month.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Cards in Guntakal?
Yeah, on unique credit cards, you can get health care coverage.
✅ How many are credit card categories available in Guntakal?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
For that, the Bank has set some bonus points plans. You can get your bonus points in cash, movie vouchers, and so on.
✅Can I convert my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can potentially escalate your purchases with the credit card to EMIs.
✅ Will I get any joining bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yes, incentives are available, but they depend also on card you pick.
Table of Contents [show]
Table of Contents
- 1 About Guntakal
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Guntakal
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card in Guntakal
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Guntakal
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Guntakal in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Guntakal for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit card Guntakal:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Guntakal
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 ✅ What are the income criteria required for the Credit Card in Guntakal?
- 10.2 ✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Cards in Guntakal?
- 10.3 ✅ How many are credit card categories available in Guntakal?
- 10.4 ✅ How can I use my rewards points?
- 10.5 ✅Can I convert my transactions from the card into EMIs?
- 10.6 ✅ Will I get any joining bonuses on credit cards I opt for?