Banks offer a Credit Card Patiala to their users to determine their money related troubles and to help them with carrying a usual way of life. Patiala, a city in southeastern Punjab, northwestern India. It is the 4th most extensive city in the state and is the administrative capital of Patiala district. Patiala has resided around the Qila Mubarak (the ‘Fortunate Castle’) constructed by the Sidhu Jat chieftain Ala Singh, who founded the royal dynasty of Patiala State in the year of 1763, and after whom the city is named. According to the year of 2011 census, the Patiala region has a population of 1,895,686, approximately equal to the nation of Slovenia or the US state of Mississippi. It gives it a ranking of 248th position in India (out of a total of 640).
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Patiala
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits offered by the card is as attractive as its name. Cardholders will enjoy a host of offers on various categories such as shopping, dining and travel. It’s a perfect card to complement your lifestyle.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- Private Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is secured against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the embedded microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- Private Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with contactless payment technology. You have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the Private Bank coral contactless card.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get complimentary travel benefits. Cardholders will earn membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also enjoy the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card comes with various benefits on shopping, dining and travelling.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers the reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Patiala
You can get information on Credit Card Patiala from the below table:
|HDFC Bank||911/3 Khalsa Mohalla, Sirhind Road, DLF Colony, Patiala, Punjab 147004|
|State Bank of India||Chandni Chowk, Nabha Gate, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
|YES Bank||SCO 81 & 82, Leela Bhawan, Bank Colony, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Rajbaha Rd, near Delhi Plaza, Sewak Colony, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
|Andhra Bank||11148/5, 22 Number Railway Flyover, Leela Bhawan, Bank Colony, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
|Private Bank||S 910, Sirhind Road, DLF Colony, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
|Bank of Baroda||Narain hotel, Baradari, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
|Bank of India||State Highway 8, Sirhind Road, Hargobind Nagar, Near Govt. Press, Patiala, Punjab 147001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Patiala
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Patiala in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Patiala for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Patiala makes payments by the below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of precise bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, By Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Patiala:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Patiala
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Patiala?
The claimant must have a monthly wage of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Patiala?
Yes, you will acquire Insurance cover on unusual credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Patiala?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
Bank has presented some bonus points plans for that. You can convert your bonuses points into cash, cinema vouchers, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can transform your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yes, there are participating bonuses, but these depend on the card you elect.
|Credit Card Nanded||Credit Card Navi Mumbai|
|Credit Card Narasaraopet||Credit Card Nashik|
|Credit Card Panihati||Credit Card New Delhi|
|Credit Card Orai||Credit Card Panchkula|