CSB Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
The following list shows the types and benefits of the credit cards provided by CSB Bank Loan On Credit Card.
1. Rewards Platinum Credit Card :
- You will get rewards points on every purchase you make using this card.
- Enjoy 0% APR for the first 12 months. After 12 months APR will be 11.49% to 21.49% based on your spending.
- Receive reward points for rental cars, hotel bills, cruises, and airline travel.
2. Cash Rewards Platinum Credit Card :
- Get Cashback rewards on these cards that don’t expire.
- You can redeem for statement credit anytime
- Get rewards on every purchase you make using this credit card
3. Platinum Edition Credit Card :
- 0% APR for the first 12 months.
- After 12 months the APR will be 10.49% to 20.49% based on your spending.
- In case, you pay late, the interest rate will be the same. Paying late won’t increase your interest rate.
Eligibility For CSB Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria set by the bank for the CSB Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 Years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 Years.
- The applicant must have a stable income source.
How to Apply For CSB Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for the CSB Bank Loan on a Credit Card through Dialabank.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, residential address, Contact no., etc. correctly.
- If you are eligible then you will get the CSB Bank loan on Credit Card easily.
Repayment of Loan on CSB Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on CSB Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking
- You need to register on the CSB Bank Netbanking portal.
- Log in to the CSB Bank Net banking.
- You can repay the amount under the Credit Card Payment Option.
2. NEFT :
- You can easily repay the loan amount at the CSB Bank from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cheque Payment :
- You can drop the cheque at the nearest CSB Bank Branch with all the details filled correctly.
4. Cash Payment :
- To repay the loan, you can directly deposit the cash at any branch of the CSB Bank.
5. Bill Desk :
- You can easily repay the loan amount through the bill desk platform.
- You need to fill in all the details like credit card no. and payment amount correctly.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- You can easily convert your transactions into EMIs.
- Various Repayment methods are available.
- No extra documents needed.
- Flexible tenures are available for repayment.