Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Indian Overseas Bank has made an accessible contact number for the convenience of its customers the contact number is 04428524212. The customer can make a phone call anytime in case they are facing any issue and wish to voice their concerns regarding DialaBank Personal Loan.
These services have been allotted to the customer keeping in mind their needs and reach out to the customers for any suggestion and feedback. In addition to this service, social media, mail, and post everything is made available to the customers so that they face no issue while availing a personal loan with Indian Overseas Bank.
Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
Indian Overseas Bank provides different numbers for services
|Customer Care Number||1800 425 4445|
Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Among many services provided by Indian Bank Overseas customer care number has been allotted to NRIs as well as so that they can also take advantage of the services.
|For query resolution (NRIs)||+91 044-28519619|
|Foreign Exchange Inward Settlement (NRI)||+91 044 28522630|
Submitting a Complaint about Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loans
Any sort of confusion or doubt regarding a Personal Loan, you can approach the bank in different ways as per your convenience. The bank politely accepts any Comment/Suggestion/Grievance, and hereafter needful solutions are also presented to the petitioner.
- Email: The customers can express their concerns over a mail to the bank’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Net Banking: The customer care service of the bank can be contacted from the bank’s online website where the complaint or suggestion can directly be lodged.
- Phone: You can express your concern over the customer care call service mentioned above.
- Social Media: The customers can visit the bank’s social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, where the platform is open for all to write their opinion and feedback. Additionally, complaints are also accepted, and the bank takes an immediate call to action.
- Post: You can now post your mail to the Indian Overseas Bank official Central Office if you seeking solutions to your issues.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
The online platform of the bank is open for any feedback, queries, or complaints by customers on the official accounts of Indian Overseas Bank. From email to social media, no platform remains untouched for customer assistance. The committed representatives of Indian Overseas Bank will hear out any query or feedback related to Personal Loan or any service as soon as you report the issue. For more inquiries related to a personal loan, you can contact Dialabank with this number 9878981166.
Now you being the prime focus of the bank you as a customer have every right to seek the best and satisfactory solution to your problems. If the solutions provided on the above platforms were not up to the mark, then you can directly reach out to the “Redressal Cell” for your clarification. Here you go with the “Grievance Redressal” process:
Step1: Contact the branch manager of the bank where your account exists. Either file a complaint about a phone call with the branch manager or register your issue in the Complaint Register present with the Branch Manager. There you go your complaint is addressed as soon as possible and within a period of 7 days, you are guaranteed to get your solution.
Step2: After having a dialogue with the branch manager if your problems still stay intact then contacting the regional manager (Nodal officer) of the bank is the best-suited option that assures a solution in max 7 days.
Step3: Even after following the above procedure, the issue doesn’t get resolved then reaching out to the General Manager is the most appropriate thing to do. The services are promised to be provided within a max of 7 days.
Step4: If still the solution was not satisfactory, you must contact the Internal Ombudsman of the Bank.
The bank’s Ombudsman details are attached to the official website of the bank.
Step5: Now if your grievance was still unsatisfactorily resolved, the customer is liberal to contact the Banking Ombudsman appointed RBI under the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
The details of the IOB Nodal Office in different cities are given below:
|Branch||Nodal Office Address|
|Ahmedabad||Indian Overseas Bank regional office, Chinnubhai Towers opp. Handloom House Ashram Road, Ahmedabad|
|Bangalore||Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office 10/1 Palace Road, Lakhminaayan complex, Vasanth Nagar Complex, Bangalore 560052|
|Chandigarh||Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office, SCO 11, Madhya Marg, Sector 7 C, Chandigarh|
|Mumbai||Indian Overseas Bank regional office- l Make Tower ‘E’ V Floor Cuffe Parade Mumbai|
|New Delhi||Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office, I 2, III Floor, Rachana Bldg Rajendra Place, Pusa Road Patel Nagar PO New Delhi|
|Trivandrum||Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office, IOB Buildings 26/170, M.G. Road, Trivandrum, 695001|
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint about Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loans
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details