Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
Hero Moto Corp
Hero moto corp is one of the largest globally recognized manufacturers of two wheelers. The company is based in India. It was established with the venture between Honda company and Hero Cycles. However, Honda is a Japan-based company and the Hero is India based. In the year 2010, Honda made the decision to move out from this venture and the company was named as hero moto corp. The company was founded at 19th January 1984 by Dr. Brij Mohan Lal Munjal. Companies headquarter is in Gurgaon, Haryana. The Hero is the manufacturers of bikes/motorcycles as well as the scooters. In 2001, the company has acquired the position of being worlds top manufacturers of two wheelers in India, as well as globally. Hero has maintained its position throughout the consecutive years.
Hero Maestro Edge
Hero Maestro edge is the premium model in the lineup of the scooter in this company. It is the first newly scooter-segment product which was manufactured by the hero company after the breaking of the venture of Honda with the hero company. It has come up with various features like USB charging, under seat storage lamp, external fuel lid and linked braking system.
Passion pro Standard
Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
Two wheeler loan is one of the affordable financial service provided by a bank. In a country like India, which is a big home to middle-class families and they mostly run on two-wheelers for their various purposes like at work, enjoyment, enjoyment purposes etc. Under this consideration, the banks have come up with the idea of providing two wheeler loan to every individual so that customer has not to shell a lot of money in a once from their pocket. Two wheeler loans come up with the lowest interest rates provided by the bank. Following paragraph, the customer can find the features, eligibility and documentation criteria in order to meet the requirements of two wheeler loan.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
Following are the numerous benefits of a two wheeler loan
- Marginal value: On an average, most two wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% margin of finance. Which means that customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual pay/income/salary: Banks often offer these loans to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month.
- Nill prepayment charges: Most banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for some because it helps to clear off your debts faster if you can.
- Extra charges covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Tenure of Laon: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months.
- Credit score:For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is going to opt loan for the first time, two-wheeler loans is a great idea to open the file for the credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
Min. age -21 years
Max. age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
MIN. ANNUAL INCOME
Rs.84,000/- ( salaried INDIVIDUAL)
Rs.72000/- (FOR SELF-EMPLOYED)
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
Photo ID proof
Colored passport size photograph
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills/Pan card
Last six months
Interest Rates for Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
Two Wheeler interest rates are generally ranges from 11.50% to 18.25% maximum. These rates are one of the lowest among all rates in comparison to other loans provided by banks.
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan For Hero Maestro Edge
To apply for the two wheeler loan
- Dialabank provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Dialabank is one of the most reliable platform to apply for a two-wheeler loan.