About Two Wheeler Loan for RE Classic 350
Royal Enfield is a public listed company. Royal Enfield was a brand name under which The Enfield Cycle Company limited, sold motorcycles, bicycles lawnmowers and stationary engines made by them. The first Royal Enfield motorcycle was built by a company in 1901.
The Company is responsible for the design and original production of the Royal Enfield Bullet, the longest-lived motorcycle design in history. Royal Enfield has launched the Classic 350 Signals Edition, priced at Rs.1,61,934in Pune. Royal Enfield heritage design pays tribute to the Indian Armed forces. The bike is available in two colors called Airborne Blue and Stormrider Sand
20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm
Front- Disc, Rear- Drum
Single cylinder, 4 stokers, Twinspark
Type of fuel, capacity
Petrol, 13.5 L
Rear-Twin gas-charged shock absorbers, 80mm travel,
Front- Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
Single Downtube, Using Engine As Stressed Member
Feature & Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan for RE Classic 350
- Two-wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% margin of finance. The customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Most banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for some because it helps to clear off your debts faster if you can.
- Loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Ranges from 12 to 48 months
- Two-wheeler loans are a great idea to open the file for the credit score.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan for RE Classic 350
Min. -21 years, Max. -65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried and 1 year for self-employed
Rs.84,000 for Employed, Rs.72000 for self-employed
Document Required for Two Wheeler Loan for RE Classic 350
- 3 Photographs
- Identity proof (Voter ID card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card)
- Address proof (PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Govt. issued a document with the date of birth / Marks Sheet with the date of birth)
- Signature verification (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport)
- Ownership proof (Electric Bill / Tax Bill / Water Bill / Utility Bill / Power of Attorney)
- Income proof (For Self-Employed- Shop Establishment Certificate / Sales and Purchase Bills / ITR / Financials with all schedules of last 3 Years, For Salaried Applicants – Salary Slip of last 3 Month)
How to apply?
- Visit our official website and compare your loan with different banks and calculate EMIs.
- Fill online application forms. This is quick and stress-free.The extremely easy way of applying for a loan.
- Submit your documents online.
- Enjoy with your own Royal Bullet.