All About Two Wheeler Loan Yamaha Fascino
Yamaha is the Japanese manufacturers of motorcycles along with boats, outboard motors, and many other motorized products. The company was founded in 1955.
The company has its headquarter in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan. The company was founded by Yoshihiro Hidaka. In India, it is comprised of 3 major plants including Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh), Faridabad (Haryana) and Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu). The infrastructure of these plants mainly supports the production of Two Wheeler for domestic as well as overseas.
Yamaha India is responsible for corporate planning, strategy, business planning, quality and compliance assurance of Yamaha business India.
Yamaha fashion is the lifestyle segment scooter in the Indian market. Its curvy styling makes it appearance distinctive which flows from front fender to its tail lamp. This product has made in the concept of racing which attracts the youth towards it power packed performance.
Fassino is provided in the market in the various color segment. In the following table, you will find the specifications of Yamaha fashion
V- belt automatic
- Marginal value: Two Wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% to 95% margin of finance. Which means that customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual pay/income/salary: Banks offer these loans to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month.
- Nil prepayment charges: Most banks do not charge any kind of prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for some because it helps to clear off your debts faster.
- Extra charges covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Tenure of Laon: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their Two wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months and in some cases up to 5 years.
- Credit score: Fora first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is going to opt loan for the first time, Two wheeler loans is a great idea to open the file for the credit score and the bank will finance to the customer with very low interest rates.
Min. age -21 years
Max. age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
Min. Income Per Year
Rs.84,000/- ( salaried individual)
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan Yamaha Fascino
Photo ID proof
Colored passport size photograph
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills/Pan card
Last six months
Minimum Cibil Score
Two Wheeler loan interest rates generally vary from bank to bank but Two Wheeler has lower rates among all loans which somewhere stars from11.50% to 18.25% maximum. These rates are one of the least among all rates in comparison to other loans provided by banks.
Banks which provides Two Wheeler Loan
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Yamaha Fascino?
To apply for the two Wheeler loan
- Dialabank provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Dialabank is one of the reliable platforms to apply for a two wheeler loan.
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166