When you think of Dehradun, picturesque views, nice litchi and historic temples with legendary tales are what come to mind. Uttarakhand, the capital, is the gateway to the Himalayas and one of India’s most sought after tourist destinations. Being one of India’s oldest cities, Dehradun has branches of all the major banks and other Indian financial institutions. If you live in a dream city, dreaming of a credit card, you’re in the right place.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Patna
State Bank of India
- Air India SBI Signature Card: The Air India SBI Signature credit card is designed on a regular basis for international or domestic travellers. This card allows journeys satisfying by providing accelerated reward points on flight bookings, domestic lounge access, Priority Pass membership and so on.
- SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card: This offers discounts for various purchases or transactions we make on a daily basis. The credit card has more realistic advantages, enabling cardholders to save on the credit card when spending on it.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, including food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access and golf privileges are some of its luxurious features.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is recognised in different categories for the advantages it provides. The card also offers you 15 per cent on your dining costs, in addition to having air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: For individuals who make most of their transactions online, Axis Bank has launched the Neo credit card. You can access multiple rebates, cashback incentives and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc. by keeping this card.
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Plus SuperCard: This card gets 4,000 bonus reward points as a welcome gift. It also offers 2 free admissions to the domestic airport lounges
- The Bajaj Finserv World Plus SuperCard: as a complimentary gift and free entry to the airport lounge 8 times a year, along with unlimited paid access, it offers 20,000 bonus loyalty points.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Patna
|HDFC Bank||Patliputra Industrial Area, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar 800010|
|State Bank Of India||West Gandhi Maidan, Near Software Technology Park, Patna, 800004, Kidwaipur Postal Colony, Sri Krishna Road, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|Axis Bank||Ground Floor And First Floor, Udaiman Apartment, Jaiprakash Path, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|Bank of India||Tourist Bhawan, Birchand Patel Marg, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|Standard Chartered||Old Jakkanpur, Golambar, Patna, Bihar 800001, Bhagwati Dwaraka Arcade, Plot No. 830P, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Patna:
- Online minimum documentation required for current customers’ applications
- Exact credit card accessibility within a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Patna in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Fill out the complete Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Patna for Customers?
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Travel Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Patna can easily make payments through the following means:
- Net banking
- Cheque payment
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Patna:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Patna:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 monthly is necessary or depends on criteria for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Patna
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Patna online?
Yeah, you can apply for a credit card very efficiently online. All you have to do is visit the Dialabank website to verify your eligibility and fill out your details with the minimum documents needed in a very simple form.
✅ Can I carry a Credit Card Patna to avail the EMI facility?
Most of the credit card issuers suggest you engaging terms of repayment at affordable interest rates and solid tenure. It is possible to convert your transactions above Rs. 5,000 to simple EMIs.
✅ Do all Credit Card Patna require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards ask for an annual charge and/or fee for membership. For basic credit cards, there is usually no annual charge, but cards with an annual fee also have more advantages than zero annual fee cards.
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Patna bill-paying available?
You can choose from the following options in order to pay your bill:
- Paying for your credit card bill through online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Can my Credit Card Patna credit limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. This could be a good start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are distributed following the main credit card and are addressed to a single account for all transactions requiring the payment of dues. For students living away from their parents, it is useful and even for those who are unable to obtain their own passport.
✅ What is the transfer of Credit Card Patna balances?
There is the facility for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Patna
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Patna
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Patna
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Patna:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Patna in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Patna for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Patna:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Patna:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Patna
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Patna online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a Credit Card Patna to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ Do all Credit Card Patna require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.4 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Patna bill-paying available?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my Credit Card Patna credit limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of Credit Card Patna balances?