PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Features
The key features of the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card are as follows:
- Accepted Worldwide: The credit card is globally accepted.
- Credit Card for All-Purpose: A multipurpose credit card that can be used for shopping, dining, travel, train ticket bookings, and also for refuelling is the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
- Liability of Missing Card: Any loss of a credit card should be reported to the 24/7 PNB customer service centre immediately. For all sorts of fraudulent transactions occurring after that, PNB offers missing card liability insurance.
- Payments for Utility Bills: PNB Global Platinum Credit Cardholders on the Visa Bill pay website can conveniently pay their mobile/telephone bills and energy bills.
- Operation Concierge: In order to use any of the following facilities, Platinum cardholders can contact the 24/7 concierge support desk. Dining reservations, Flight bookings and hotel accommodations, Passport / Visa Aid / Pre-trip Aid, Flower and gift delivery, Services in lifestyle / Booking for events and shows, Emergency Care / Road Side Emergency Support / Medical Support / Patient Travel Arrangements.
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|Age limit for Add-on Card||18 to 65 years|
|Occupation||Salaried employees, retired Government staff, self-employed professionals, and businessmen|
|Educations||At least 10th standard pass|
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Documentation
The following documents are required for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card:
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to PNB Global Platinum Credit Card are shown in the below table:
Fees and Charges
|Primary Cards – Joining Fees||Rs. 500 (The joining fee will not be levied if the credit card has been taken against a fixed deposit)|
|Primary Cards – Annual Fees||Rs. 500|
|Add-on Cards – Joining Fees||Rs. 500 (This fee will not be levied if the credit card has been taken against a fixed deposit)|
|Add-on Cards – Annual Fees||NIL|
|Over limit Charges||
Free (Rs. 50 is charged for credit cards taken against a fixed deposit)
|Card replacement fee||
|Cash Advance Limit||
Rewards Points programs
- 1 rewards point for every Rs 100 spent
- Accrued points can be redeemed for exciting gifts from PNB’s rewards program.
- Retail transactions get customers 2 rewards points for every Rs 150 spent using the Platinum card.
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Limit
- There is no particular credit limit available on PNB Global Platinum Credit Card. The bank will decide the credit limit by considering factors like Payscale, job, previous relationship with the bank, and CIBIL score of the applicant.
- The cash advance limit is 40% of the credit limit.
- For the staff of the PNB, the cash advance limit is 20% of the credit limit.
How to apply for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card
- Go first to the website for Dialabank.
- Pick out a credit card for your PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
- Fill up an application form for that card. Fill in all the appropriate details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by PNB
- PNB RuPay Select Credit Card
- PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card
- PNB Global Gold Card
- PNB Global Classic Credit Card
- PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Credit Card