J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Features
|Fuel surcharge waiver||Fuel surcharge waiver every time you purchase fuel, subject to a maximum of Rs.5000 of Fuel purchase per month.|
|Joining offers||Welcome Aboard offers Rs 4,000 across premium brands.|
J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
|Nationality||Indian or non-resident Indian|
|Minimum Income||Rs.80,000 p.a (For both salaried and self-employed individual)|
|CIBIL Score||A good CIBIL Score is required|
J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
The applicant is required to submit some documents in the bank as proof of identity, proof of residence, and proof of income. The bank will verify these documents and will issue the credit card. The documents are given below.
Proof of Identity
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Proof of Residence
- Ration Card
- Water/Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Property tax bill
Proof of Income
- Latest salary slip
- Form 16
Self-employed individuals have to submit other documents related to income. They are
- Certified financials.
- Recent Income Tax Returns
- Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Fees
|Entrance Fee primary/add on card||NIL|
|Annual Fee primary/add-on card||
|Renewal Fee primary/add-on card||
J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Reward Points
- Get 1 reward point on the purchase of Rs 200.
J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Limit
|Minimum Credit limit||75000 Rupees|
|Maximum Credit limit||up to Rs 8 lakhs|
|Maximum Cash limit||1.6 lakhs Rupees|
J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card How To apply
In order to apply for J&K Bank Platinum Credit Card, follow the simple steps listed below.
- Visit Dialabank website
- On the top of the page, there is a simple form provided. Fill in the details in the form like name, email, contact number, etc.
- Click on request quote
- Our representative will contact you as soon as possible and will give you more information and details about the card.
With Dialabank the process of the application becomes easier. Dialabank will help you to compare the cards and select the best option for you. Our well-trained representatives will help you and guide you in the entire process of application.
|Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card||Indian Bank Business Credit Card|
|Indian Bank Global Credit Card||Indian Bank Gold Credit Card|
|India Credit Card Bank of India||IGU NHS Golf World Card|
|Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card||Indian Overseas Gold Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Features
- 2 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Fees
- 5 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Reward Points
- 6 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card Limit
- 7 J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card How To apply
- 8 FAQ