Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
The Indian Bank offers various credit cards for its customer. Following are the various types of credit cards and their benefits:
Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card:
- Credit Card can only be used in India
- Max. credit limit of Rs. 19,999
- 1.79% of interest every month
- No fee charged at the time of joining and also no annual charges
Indian Bank Gold Credit Card:
- Global Acceptance
- The credit limit lies between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 99,999
- Get one Reward Point on every 200 rupees spend
- Insurance coverage
Indian Bank Platinum Card:
- Global Acceptance
- Credit Limit of Rs. 1 Lakh and More
- Get one reward point on every Rs. 200 spend1,66% rate of interest every month
- Reliable Insurance coverage
Indian Bank Visa Business Credit Card:
- The card is Accepted Globally
- 1.99% rate of interest every month
- Rs. 500 Annual fees on the card
- Attractive Reward Programs
Eligibility for Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are specific norms set by the Indian Bank to apply for a loan. Given below are the criteria for the Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card that must be followed by the cardholder:
- Age: The applicant must belong to the age group of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- Credit History: The applicant should have an excellent credit history for loan approval.
- Occupation: The aspirant should either be self-employed or salaried-employee.
- Transaction History: The aspirant should possess a crystal clear transaction history that enables him to avail of the loan.
How to apply for Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card
To get the Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card, one must follow the basic steps for online loan approval through Dialabank.
Given below are the basic steps required for online loan approval:
- First of all, Visit the Dialabank website.
- Now from layout visit the application segment.
- You must fill in the basic information correctly.
- Select your bank preference i.e. Indian Bank Credit Card.
- Now check for the eligibility criteria and if you fulfill the required criteria then submit the application.
Repayment of Loan on Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card
The Indian Bank provides its users with multiple repayment options on Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- To access the Net Banking facility, the cardholder must register for the given Service.
- Customers can simply link their credit cards to online service for trouble-free payments.
- Customers can easily pay the monthly outstanding amount with the help of Indian Bank Credit using the AutoPay option.
- This service is directly attached to the user’s account for repayments.
Pay using UPI app
- You can easily pay your credit loan amount via UPI apps linked to your bank account.
- Simply by selecting the Indian credit card option.
Pay using Cash
- You can simply pay off the Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card by submitting the cash for loan repayment in the city Indian Bank Branch.
Pay using Cheque
- To get the repayment done the cheque in ATM drop boxes option is available in Indian Bank ATM or depositing it in the Indian Bank city branch.
Indian Bank Website
- Non-Indian Bank account holders can use the Bill Desk web page that is created for Indian Bank credit cardholders. You need to fill in the required details regarding loan repayment which also includes the credit card number and payment amount. The customers are automatically directed to the Indian Bank’s net banking portal to complete the credit card bill payment.
Should you opt for Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card
- No Documents: Credit Card Loans require the least documentation and no collateral.
- Easy Repayment Options: The borrower gets flexible loan repayment options.
- Exclusive Deals: The total credit limit can be transformed into loans and some of the loans are provided above the credit limit.
- Interest Rates: The borrower gets affordable interest rates.
|HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card||HSBC Cashback Credit Card|
|HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card||HSBC Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|HSBC Bank Credit Cards||HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Card||HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card|