Education Loan Chennai
Education is the key to a successful life and a good education paves a path to prosperity in life. Education Loan Chennai is providing great assistance to students in completing their dreams and pursuing higher education in the college/university of their choice. Education Loan Chennai can be availed from various banks.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Chennai:
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Chennai
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Chennai
A desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. Good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Chennai:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Chennai:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai
- Vel Tech, Chennai
- Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai
- Easwari Engineering College, Chennai
- Madras Christian College, Tambaram
- Stella Maris College
- SRM University, Kattankulathur
- Presidency College
- Women’s Christian College, Nungambakkam
Top 10 Universities in Chennai:
- Hindustan University, Kelambakkam, Chennai
- SRM University, Chennai, Kattankulathur, Chennai
- B.S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAU), Vandalur, Chennai
- Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology, Kanchipuram, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Adyar, Chennai
- Sathyabama University, Injambakkam, Chennai
- Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute University, Maduravoyal, Chennai
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet, Chennai
- Saveetha Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Chennai
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Chennai
Education Loan Chennai provides a hassle free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Chennai
To apply for a Education Loan Chennai, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.