Education Loan Chennai
Education is the key to a successful life, and a good education paves a path to prosperity in life. Education Loan Chennai provides great assistance to students in completing their dreams and pursuing higher education in the college/university of their choice. Education Loan Chennai can be availed from various banks.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Chennai:
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of the course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Chennai
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Chennai
The desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within reach of many. A good education can be expensive, but it should not stop deserving students from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Chennai:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Chennai:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai
- Vel Tech, Chennai
- Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai
- Easwari Engineering College, Chennai
- Madras Christian College, Tambaram
- Stella Maris College
- SRM University, Kattankulathur
- Presidency College
- Women’s Christian College, Nungambakkam
Top 10 Universities in Chennai:
- Hindustan University, Kelambakkam, Chennai
- SRM University, Chennai, Kattankulathur, Chennai
- B.S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAU), Vandalur, Chennai
- Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology, Kanchipuram, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Adyar, Chennai
- Sathyabama University, Injambakkam, Chennai
- Dr M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute University, Maduravoyal, Chennai
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet, Chennai
- Saveetha Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Chennai
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Chennai
Education Loan Chennai provides a hassle-free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
APPLY FOR AN EDUCATION LOAN AT 9.50%
How to Apply for Education Loan Chennai
To apply for an Education Loan Chennai, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at Dialabank. The process is straightforward & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the Dialabank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- If the loan gets approved, the amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days.