Education Loan Coimbatore
Every child needs a quality education in order to lead a complete, successful and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where education loans comes into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream course.At this time, banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Coimbatore
Top Institutes for Education Loan Coimbatore
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
Studying in India
Documents Required for Education Loan Coimbatore
One of most popular loan product is the education loan, for all types of education needs-school education, higher education in India, higher education overseas, executive programs in India or executive development programs abroad, whatever the case might be. Today education is a must in building a strong career and a better future of the country. The government has also supported and emphasized the need for education for all and accordingly awarded subsidies on the interest rates banks charge on education loans.
understands that some financial push by means of an education loan or student loan can go a long way in helping someone achieve the better life that comes with education and good academic background. And so it offers loans for education at the most competitive rates among all banks. It has also kept the documentation process extremely simple.
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of past 2 years or
- In case of self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants.
- Business proof: License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among.
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
Proof of Residence (any one)
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement.
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Coimbatore
2.click on the loan section and you can find the Education loan link.
3.After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of Education loan and there you can select your preferred city.
4.For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Coimbatore
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Coimbatore
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Coimbatore
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Coimbatore
- 6 If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- 7 Additional Documents
- 8 How to Apply for Education Loan Coimbatore