About Education Loan Pune
Education is the only way for prosperity in India. Parents spend their whole life savings on educating their children. But still in India, getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is always a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost. This is where banks play a crucial role. But still due to the rigid requirements asked by the banks during the process of approving the loan makes it difficult for a few of the bright brains to lose a one-time opportunity to study, which can help them to fly with their wings wide open.
Major Education Loan Providers in Pune
SBI Education Loan
HDFC Education Loan
Axis Education Loan
Avanse Education Loan
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Pune
Types of Colleges in Pune
Top 10 Colleges in Pune
Top 10 Universities in Pune
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Pune
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Pune
- Letter of Admission.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Filled in the Loan Application form.
- Statement of Cost of Study.
- Previous education certificates.
- AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent/Guardian.
- PAN Card of the Student and Parent/Guardian.
- Proof of Identities like Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
- Proof of residence such as Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- IT return/IT assessment order, of the previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower (if IT payee).
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower.
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower.
Income statements of co-applicant :
If a person is salaried, he should have the Last 2 salary slips carrying the date of joining and the Last 6 months bank statement of the salary account. And if the person is self-employed, he should have the Latest 2-year ITR with computation of income or they should have Audited sheet/Evidence ( last sales/ service tax returns) turnover. If the person does not repay the amount, the co-applicant should repay the amount at that time, and also he is responsible for that entire money until the loan amount was cleared.
APPLY FOR AN EDUCATION LOAN AT 9.50%
How to Apply for Education Loan Pune
You can avail of the best offers on Dialabank about the education loan Rajkot. You can apply offline or online at your convenience. For offline you have to visit the nearest branch of the bank to apply for an education Loan Rajkot. For online, you have to visit the website of Dialabank, under which just click on the education loan tab. The various banks provide different interest rates.
To apply via Dialabank online:
- Click on this link Education Loan Pune
- Fill your Details
- Click on “Get the Best Offer”
- For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
The best offers will be provided to you out of various alternative offers. Please make sure the bank must support an education loan for that institution where you want admission.
Education Loan For Other Cities
|Education loan Junagadh||Education Loan Chhapra|
|Education Loan Jamnagar||Education Loan Bhavnagar|
|Education Loan Gandhinagar|
|Education Loan Gandhidham||Education Loan Sonipat|