Education Loan Dehradun
Dehradun, one of the cities of Uttarakhand, has abundant opportunities for students seeking higher education. Some of the finest universities of India like Doon University, Forest Research Institute are located in Dehradun. With education becoming expensive, the need for an education loan is higher today than in the past. To cater to the needs of the students’ various banks present in the city provide low-interest education loans Dehradun, which can be availed by every citizen of the country with minimum documentation and effort.
Major Education Loan Providers in Dehradun
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 crore||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Dehradun
Types of Colleges in Dehradun
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Dehradun
- Maharana Pratap Sports college
- D.A.V.P.G college
- State Forest Service college
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health college of nursing
- Uttaranchal Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Remote sensing
- Tula’s Institute
- ICFAI Business school
- Doon Business school
Top 10 Universities in Dehradun
- Forest Research Institute
- DIT University
- Graphic Era
- The ICFAI University
- Doon University
- Uttaranchal University
- IMS Unison University
- Himgiri Zee University
- Shri Guru Ram Rai University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Dehradun
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Dehradun
- The education loan application form should be complete.
- Previous examination/ academic performance mark sheets to be presented.
- Proof of admission, any scholarship provided studentship, etc. from the concerned college.
- List of expenses essential for the course.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- PAN Card of both the student and the Parents/ Guardian.
- Statement of the bank of the borrower for the last six months.
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of the previous 2 yrs (If IT Payee).
- Statement of all the assets and liabilities of the borrower.
- Statement of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 if applicable)
- In case of a loan greater than 7.5 lakh, collateral security is required.
- Co-applicants are required for the loan.
How to Apply for Education Loan Dehradun
Availing of an education loan can be tricky because of the various rates offered by banks. Thus, it is important to check and analyze all the existing rates in the market. Dialabank does that job for you. The advantages of considering Dialabank before taking an education loan Dehradun are:
- No extra fees are charged from our customers.
- Get advice and guidance from the experts within no time.
- Hassle-free experience.
- The Loan gets disbursed in no time.
Applying for an education loan Dehradun is easy with Dialabank. The steps that need to be followed while applying online are as follows:
- Visit Dialabank
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Select an education loan from the options given below in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by Dialabank according to your need.
- The applicant will get all the details of the Education Loan Dehradun, where they can read and understand more about the loan.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Dehradun
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Dehradun
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Dehradun
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Dehradun
- 6 Documents Required for Education Loan Dehradun
- 7 How to Apply for Education Loan Dehradun