Education Loan Nanded
Every child needs a quality education in order to lead a complete, successful, and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where education loans come into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream course.
Everyone dreams big, but who achieved them is a real hero. Parents spend their whole life savings on educating their children. But still in India getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is always a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost.
The government of India is also giving subsidy for an education loan; they also started an exclusive portal, the Vidhya Lakshmi portal. At this time, banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Nanded
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Nanded
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Nanded
- Letter of Admission.Previous education certificates.
- Statement of Cost of Study.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Filled in the Loan Application form.
- AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent/Guardian.
- PAN Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian.
- Proof of residence like Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- IT return/IT assessment order, of the previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower (if IT payee).
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower.
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower.
- Proof of Identities like Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
Income statements of co-applicant :
If a person is salaried, he should have the Last 2 salary slips carrying the date of joining and the Last 6 months bank statement of the salary account. And if the person is self-employed, he should have the Latest 2-year ITR with computation of income or they should have Audited sheet/Evidence ( last sales/ service tax returns) turnover. If the person does not repay the amount, the co-applicant should repay the amount at that time, and also he is responsible for that entire money until the loan amount was cleared.
How to Apply for Education Loan Nanded
2.click on the loan section and you can find the Education loan link.
3.After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of the Education loan and there you can select your preferred city.
4.For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Nanded
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Nanded
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Nanded
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Nanded
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Nanded