Education Loan Ranchi
Education Loan Ranchi helps students financially and reduces the worries of applicants and their families. It provides you monetary support so that students can stay dedicated and focused on their studies. Education Loan Ranchi makes students complete some simple paperwork processes and submits the required documents to avail the amount of the loan.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Ranchi:
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational courses.
- Students immediately get money and this reduces the burden of arranging money on short notice.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of the course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Customer Relationship Manager support 24*7.
Major Education Loan Providers in Ranchi
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Ranchi
The desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. A good education can be expensive, but it should not stop deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Ranchi:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Ranchi:
- St. Xavier’s College college, Ranchi
- Gossner College, Ranchi
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Marwari College, Ranchi
- Nirmala College ,Doranda
- Doranda College, Doranda
- Suraj Sahu (S S)Memorial, Ranchi
- Yogoda Satsanga Mahavidyalaya, Dhurwa
- Ram Lakhan Singh Yadav College, Ranchi
- Amity University,Ranchi
Top 10 Universities in Ranchi:
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Hatia
- Cambridge Institute of Technology, Tatisilwai
- Xavier Institute of Polytechnic and Technology, Namkum (Only for Polytechnic)
- Government Polytechnic College, Silli (Only for Polytechnic)
- Amity University, Ranchi
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Sri Nath University, Ranchi
- The ICFAI University, Ranchi
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Ranchi
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Ranchi
Education Loan Ranchi provides a hassle-free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Ranchi
To apply for an Education Loan Ranchi, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at Dialabank. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the Dialabank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.