Education Loan Satara
Established in the 16th century, Satara is a city located in the state of Maharashtra along the confluence of the river Krishna. Education loan Satara is provided by the major banks present Satpura which are few in number. The appropriate and fitting way to support the education of your child is through availing education loan which will not only cover the tuition fee but the extra expenses such as air travel, insurance premium, boarding & lodging, and other miscellaneous necessities.
Major Education Loan Providers in Satara
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 crore||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Satara
Types of Colleges in Satara
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Satara
- Dnyanshree Institute of Science and Technology
- Government College of Engineering
- Arvind Gavalli College of Engineering
- Ismail Saheb Mulla Law College
- Yashoda Technical Campus
- Swaraj Institute of Management
- Phaltans Education Society’s College of Engineering
- Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering
- Satara College of Engineering and Management
- Jaywant Institute of Management
Top Universities in Satara
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
- Gourishankar Institute of Medical Sciences
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Satara
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Satara
- Letter of Admission Acceptance
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Filled Loan Application form
- Academic Expense
- AADHAR Card of the student along with Parent/Guardian
- PAN Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Identity such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
- Proof of residence such as Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months
- IT return/IT assessment order, of the previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower
How to Apply for Education Loan Satara
Applying for Education Loan with a DialaBank is an easy and convenient process. It compares the best deals from various banks and provides you the option most suitable for you. To avail Education Loan Satara :
- Visit Dialabank.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the education loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- The applicant should fill up all the necessary details for the best offers
- For further information and free assistance, you may call on 9878981166
FAQs About Gold Loan
✅ Is it possible to apply for an education loan in Satara if I wish to study at a foreign institution?
Absolutely. Overseas education loans are available from banks and non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs).
✅ Is there a margin for a scholarship or an assistantship?
✅ Whose name is the loan issued in?
Because the loan is specifically designed for a student’s education, it is given in the student’s name.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Satara
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Satara
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Satara
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Satara
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Satara
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Satara
- 7 FAQs About Gold Loan