Education Loan Udupi
Renowned for both as a pilgrimage centre and a tourist attraction, Udupi is one of the most popular places in Karnataka. Education Loan Udupi is provided by all the major banks and NBFCs that are located in the city to the students at a low rate of interest. Education loans will not only cover the tuition fee but the extra expenses such as air travel, insurance premium, boarding & lodging, and other miscellaneous necessities.
Major Education Loan Providers in Udupi
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||Axis Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||8.55% – 10.5%||9.50% – 13.3%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 40 Lakh||Up to 20 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Loan Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 1.0%|
|Loan for Studying Abroad||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Udupi
Types of Colleges in Udupi
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 7 Colleges in Udupi
- NMAM Institute of Technology
- Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College
- ECR Institute of Management Studies
- Government First Grade College
- Vaikunta Baliga Law college
- Shri Madhawi Vaduraja Institute of Technology and Management
Top 3 Universities in Udupi
- Manipal University
- Mangalore University
- Nitte University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Udupi
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Udupi
- Letter of Admission
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Filled in the Loan Application form
- Statement of Cost of Study
- AADHAR Card of the student along with Parent/Guardian
- PAN Card of the student along with Parent/Guardian
- ID Proof such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months
- IT return/IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower (if IT payee)
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower along
- Proof of residence such as Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
How to Apply for Education Loan Udupi
Applying for Education Loan with a DialaBank is an easy and convenient process. It compares the best deals from different banks and gives you the option most suitable for you. Apply only through Dialabank to save time and have a hassle-free experience.
To avail Education Loan Udupi :
- Visit Dialabank.
- Select Education loan under the tab named Loan
- The applicant will be directed to a page where they need to fill in all details of the education loan.
- The applicant should fill up all the necessary details for the best offers
- For further information and free assistance, you may call on 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
Education Loan Mysore Education Loan Davanagere Education Loan Mangalore Education Loan Bijapur Education Loan Hospet Education Loan Bidar Education Loan Gulbarga Education Loan Belgaum
FAQ on Education Loan
✅ What does margin on any loan mean?
The margin amount denotes the amount that a borrower must contribute to the education from his or her own earning sources in the form of a down payment.
✅ Is scholarship or assistantship included in the margin?
✅ What does MCLR stand for?
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Udupi
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Udupi
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Udupi
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Udupi
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Udupi
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Udupi
- 7 FAQ on Education Loan