Education Loan Unnao
With education becoming expensive, the need for an education loan is higher today than in the past. Unnao is a city in Uttar Pradesh, has abundant opportunities for students seeking higher education. But since not everyone can afford the expensive education today, to cater to the needs of the students’ various banks provide low- interest Education Loan Unnao that can be availed by every citizen of the country with minimum documentation and efforts.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Unnao :
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational course.
- Students immediately get money and this reduces the burden of arranging money in short notice.
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Unnao
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Unnao
A desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. Good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Unnao:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Unnao:
- Dayanand Subhash National PG College, Unnao
- Indira Gandhi Rajkeeya Degree College, BangarmauMaharishi Dayanand College
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Top 10 Universities in Unnao:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- International Institute for Population Sciences
- SNDT Women’s University
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management & Higher Studies
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Unnao
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Unnao
Education Loan Unnao provides a hassle free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Unnao
To apply for a Education Loan Unnao, applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.