About PNB Bank education loan
A PNB Bank education loan will help you in achieving your dream of studying abroad. An individual can opt for a PNB Bank education loan very easily. Because it is a nationalised bank, PNB bank education loan is much better than other private banks. Also, the rate of interest is very low on education loans. So, to make your dreams come true, you can easily take a PNB Bank education loan. For more queries, visit the website of Dialabank.
All the Loan Schemes Provided by Punjab National Bank
Here are the different schemes that are offered by PNB Bank education loans:
- PNB Saraswati: This is applicable for pursuing higher/further studies in India
- PNB Pratibha: PNB Pratibha is applicable for premier Indian institutes
- PNB Udaan: This is applicable for pursuing higher education abroad
- PNB Kaushal: For vocational education as well as training in India
- PNB Honhaar: This is applicable for Delhi based students for their higher education and vocational training as well.
- PNB Bihar Student Credit: This scheme is applicable for only Bihar based students for their higher education
PNB Bank education loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of PNB Bank education loan are as follows:
- Indian Citizen: The student should be an Indian citizen or an Indian passport holder
- Higher Education: Higher Education course should be a relevant one and it is according to the guidelines set by the bank.
- Admission based on Entrance Test/ Merit: The admission must be secured through an entrance test/ merit-based process.
PNB Bank education loan Documents Required
Customers should check all the documents that are required for the PNB Bank education loan. Here’s the list of documents that you have to submit:
- Loan Application according to the bank format.
- Submit proof of clearing the last qualifying examination.
- Passport size photograph, and it should be attested.
- Self-Attested copies of address proof/ age proof/ admission proof.
- Course prospectus including charges pertaining to examinations/ admission/ hostel etc.
- The Bank account statement.
- Income proof or copy of the income tax return file.
PNB Bank education loan Details
Details regarding the PNB Bank education loan are mentioned below:
|Margin||Margin is up to INR 4 Lakhs – NIL and
Above INR 4 Lakhs is 5%
Requires the need-based finance according to the paying capacity of parents or students
The course period+ 1 year and repayment period max up to 15 years
Up to INR 7.50 Lakhs: Guardian/ Parent be made the joint borrowers.
Above INR 7.50 Lakhs: Guardian/Parent be the joint borrower
How to apply for a PNB Bank education loan
Applicants can apply for a PNB Bank education loan through Both ways, either Online or Offline.
The Online Process are as follows:
- Visit the website and then Click on the PNB Education Loan
- The applicant will be redirected to the portal of Vidyalaxmi
- Click on Apply Online and then Fill the form that includes all the necessary details
- The applicant’s signature, photograph and documents are uploaded.
- Submit the form, and it is done. Don’t forget to take the printout.
- Visit the nearby PNB Bank as it is essential for further proceedings.
FAQ’s about PNB Bank education loan
✅ Is there any age limit for availing the education loan through PNB Bank?
No, there is no such age restriction for education loans from PNB. An Applicant should meet the eligibility criteria.
✅ What can the Student do if they Do Not Have PAN?
It is not a big issue if the student doesn’t have PAN at the time of sanction. So, they can submit it within one year of loan disbursement.
✅Are minors eligible for applying in PNB Education Loan?
Yes, minors aspiring for further studies can easily apply for an education loan with the help of parents/ guardians.
Table of Contents
- 1 About PNB Bank education loan
- 2 All the Loan Schemes Provided by Punjab National Bank
- 3 PNB Bank education loan Eligibility
- 4 PNB Bank education loan Documents Required
- 5 PNB Bank education loan Details
- 6 How to apply for a PNB Bank education loan
- 7 FAQ’s about PNB Bank education loan