ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
ING Vyasa Bank has been one of India’s best-renowned lenders and provides its clients with a variety of personal financial institutions, including personal loans.
You can contact a customer care executive as a customer by sending a mail, by post, or by simply calling a customer care executive to answer your personal loan queries.
In the event of any personal loan questions, we will take a look at the methods you can use to reach an ING Vyasa Bank customer service executive. Based on the area in which you live, you can also search the customer service numbers.
ING Vyasa Bank can be contacted via email, the bank website’s virtual assistant service, or the city-based customer care telephone number.
ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
ING Vyasa Bank provides excellent customer support assistance. Eligibility, characteristics, current loan status, loan application status, and more clients can use any of the following channels to contact the customer service team for any queries about personal loans:
- 24 x 7 Helpline Number Toll-free-1800 258 3838
- Written Communication-Customers may also write their feedback/complaints/queries to the headquarters in Mumbai or Thane in written form.
ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
The bank has set up special toll-free numbers for NRI clients who are present clients of ING Vyasa Bank, where they can call to get assistance with banking products. NRI’s customers will communicate with the bank.
Submitting a Complaint about ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan
- To lift a concern, you can do so by contacting the numbers above.
- Alternatively, you can email customer care from the bank’s site itself. To do so, a drop-down menu appears to allow you to pick the type of complaint.
- You can send it to the customer service department by clicking ‘submit’ once you have finished selecting it.
Escalate your complaint by dialing 18002664060 between 9:30 a.m. to the bank’s Grievance Redressal Officer Yes, and 5:30 p.m. Punam Umesh Naik (Grievance Redressal Officer) Grievance Redressal Unit, HDFC Bank Ltd, 2nd Floor, Zenith Building, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034. Alternatively, you can write to Ms.
- Your complaint to the Principal Nodal Officer’s nodal officers will further intensify.
- Three media, email, written complaints, and phone calls can be used to do this. Within 10 days, you can expect an answer.
- You can call Ms. Zenobia Neville Mehta, the Principal Nodal Officer, on 022 62841505.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
By going to the store, customers can contact ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan customer service customer support via email, telephone, and mail, or in person. Customers can submit an email from the ING Vyasa Bank website itself for customer support. To respond to any inquiries or complaints, customers may also contact the bank via their telephone banking number. It is also feasible to contact the client service department. You can contact Dialabank for any kind of assistance around the clock by calling on 9878981166.
ING Vyasa Bank has put in place a dispute resolution mechanism to process and rapidly resolve customer complaints. The process for complaint resolution is as follows:
- For the convenience of clients and timely resolution of grievances, ING Vyasa Bank provides a complaint book at each branch.
- All grievances noted in the complaint book are addressed within four days by the branch manager.
- If the concern noted in the book is not addressed within four days or is not up to the customer’s satisfaction, the matter can be escalated at the zonal level to the respective divisional manager.
Alternatively, consumers should write to the head of the customer service at:
- If the divisional manager does not satisfactorily address the complaint, the customer may further escalate the problem to the respective AGM or DGM.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Address: ING Vyasa Bank
8th Floor, ING Vyasa Bank House, Road No.1, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad – 500 034
Tel: 040 – 6792 1327
Phone Banking: Hyderabad: 61606161
Rest of AP & Telangana: 1860 267 6161
ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents [show]
Table of Contents
- 1 ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
- 2 ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
- 3 ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
- 4 Submitting a Complaint about ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 ING Vyasa Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s