HSBC Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
HSBC is one of the largest financial and banking services in the World. The HSBC Customer Assistance Service is available 24*7 for its customers. The customer helpline number of HSBC Bank are 1800 267 3456 and 1800 121 2208. The customers can make phone calls at anytime between 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM, and the executives are available for you round the clock for any query/feedback/complaint the customers are not denied any service. Apart from these services, an emergency service is also offered to the customers so that the customer is not devoid of any assistance at times of emergency. The HSBC service is known as hotline service.
HSBC Bank Customer Care Numbers
Different customer helpline numbers are displayed by HSBC Bank so that the customer’s issues are tackled on the spot. You can check the website of Dialabank.
|HSBC Premier||1800 266 3456|
|HSBC Premier||1800 120 4722|
|HSBC Advance/ Personal Banking||1800 267 3456|
|HSBC Advance/ Personal Banking||1800 121 2208|
HSBC Bank Overseas Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
The HSBC Customer Services are accessible to NRIs from all over the globe.
|Canada||011 800 177 36666|
|Hong Kong||001 800 177 36666|
|Malaysia||00 800 177 36666|
|New Zealand||00 800 177 36666|
|Australia||1300 787 141|
Submitting a Complaint for HSBC Bank Personal Loans
The customer care centre of HSBC Bank work in a systematic manner wherein the problems of the customers are addressed on various levels depending upon the satisfaction of the customer. The mentioned below are the points that are necessary to know for the resolution of your queries:
- Toll-free banking number: The toll-free banking numbers of the bank are always available for the customers to lodge any complaint/feedback/query. You can easily get in touch with the concerned officers to receive the best services. The HSBC Bank’s various officers in different countries are available for NRIs too.
- Online Complain Form: You can submit your complaint/query through an online redressal form that helps the customer lodge their complaint on the official website of the bank.
- Direct Inbox: You can directly get in touch with the bank by writing the message on the online inbox of the bank present on their website.
- Visit the branch: The customer can straightaway visit the bank branch and reach out to the designated manager to voice the issue.
- Higher Authority: Now if the customer doesn’t get satisfactory results from the above methods, then reaching out to the Nodal Officer is the suitable option via email or post.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
All online platforms provided by the HSBC Bank are operational for its customers at any hour of the day. Wherein the customer can anytime register their complaint online with online complaint forms to voice their query/feedback/complaint. The online website of the bank is live 24*7 for the customers so that any doubt related to the Personal Loan can be instantly dealt with on the online platform. You can call on this number 9878981166.
You have any Personal Loan-related dilemma you directly reach out to the bank via online platforms and customer helpline number. But in case satisfactory results were not obtained in the above methods, then the customer must report to the “Redressal Cell” where the higher authorities provide the solutions. These authorities are designated at different levels depending upon the requirement of the customer.
Level1: Submit your query online, call the customer care number, write in the inbox section, visit the website of the bank.
Level2: If your solution wasn’t provided within 10 days then from the above channels, then you must go for the next level, which is:
- Register the complaint through an online form.
- Please write to the Nodal Officer of Bank on their specific address, either email or post.
- The Nodal Officer can also be reached out to via phone number from Monday to Friday on numbers +91 80-49089640.
Level3: When channel 2 provides an unsatisfactory outcome, then you must contact the Principal Nodal Officer of the bank.
You can also use the online complaint form of the HSBC Bank to report an issue at this level.
The Senior Management of HSBC Bank can also be approached for such complications via the official contact and email address.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
The following are addresses of important Nodal Officer branch of the bank around the country:
|Branch||Nodal Office Address|
|Ahmedabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India, LaGajjar Chambers, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad- 380 009|
|Bangalore||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 10/3/8, Narupathunga Road, Bangalore, 560 001|
|Bhubaneshwar||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneshwar|
|Bhopal||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangbad Road, Post Box No. 32, Bhopal 462 011|
|Chandigarh||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, sector No.1, Chandigarh|
|Chennai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, Chennai- 600 001|
HSBC Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 HSBC Bank Customer Care Numbers
- 3 HSBC Bank Overseas Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for HSBC Bank Personal Loans
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 HSBC Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s