When we think about Guwahati, rare birds, exotic wild animals, greenery and beautiful landscapes come to mind. Situated in Assam, it is the largest city in North-east India. Guwahati is home to a rich cultural heritage, and the “City of Temples” epithet is given.
Guwahati is a synonym for food, fun, and frolic. Guwahati is home to leading banks and other financial institutions, in addition to hosting the oldest medical college in the entire north-east. You have reached the right place if you want to apply for a credit card in Guwahati!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Guwahati
- Citi Rewards Card: For every Rs 125 spent at Apparel & Department Stores, you will receive 10 reward points. When you shop at over 700 outlets and e-shopping sites, you can also pay with your Reward Points.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: For each Rs 100 spent on all airline transactions, you can receive 10 miles with this card. For every Rs 100 spent on travel & stay booked on the exclusive website and with our select partners, you can also receive 10 miles.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: For 5 transactions of Rs. 1000 or more, the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with 1000 bonus reward points every month. Reward points given on all weekend spends are 2X reward points
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: On Wednesdays, the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card gives a 5 percent return on grocery transactions. It also provides 1000 reward points for spending Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, including food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide an enriching shopping experience and payment flexibility for customers. For people seeking a rewarding credit card that also ensures safe purchases, chip cards are the best.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Guwahati
|IDBI Bank – Pan Bazar Branch||Satyen Niwas, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Pan Bazar, Fancy Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam 781001|
|State Bank of India||North East Circle, G.s. Road, Dispur, Guwahati, AS 781006|
|Canara Bank Dispur||Punjabi Galli, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati, AS 781006|
|Axis Bank Ltd||Paltan Bazaar, Guwahati, AS 781001|
|Federal Bank-Guwahati-Shillong Road||Ist Floor, Deka Premises, Guwahati-Shillong Rd, Christian Basti, Guwahati, AS 781006|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Guwahati:
- Online least documentation needed for current customers’ applications.
- Accurate credit card accessibility in just a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Guwahati in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility evaluation
- Fill out the total Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Guwahati for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Through net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc., a credit card user in Guwahati can easily make payments by those means.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Guwahati:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Guwahati:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on standards for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Guwahati
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Guwahati online?
Yeah, you can easily apply for a credit card online immediately. All you have to do is visit the Dialabank website to verify your eligibility and fill out your details with the minimum documents wanted in a very simple form.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Guwahati to avail the EMI facility?
Several credit card issuers offer you engaging terms of repayment at affordable interest rates and stable tenure. It is probable to convert your transactions above Rs. 5,000 to simple EMIs.
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Guwahati bill paying available?
You can pick from the following options in order to pay your bill:
- Pay your credit card bill via online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Do all credit card Guwahati require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not each card ask for a yearly charge and/or a fee for membership. In the case of primary credit cards, there is usually no annual charge, but cards with an annual fee often offer more perks than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Will my credit card Guwahati limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are amended from time to time by the card issuer. Ordinarily, this takes into account your past payment track record; but if you skipped multiple payments on previous bills, your limit could also be downgraded.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. This could be a great start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Under the principal credit card, add-on credit cards are issued and all transactions for the payment of dues are directed to a single account. For students who live away from their parents and even for those who are unable to get their own passport, it is useful.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Guwahati balances?
The option to move overdue balances to other accounts, combine debt and repay EMIs is provided by some credit cards.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Guwahati
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Guwahati
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Guwahati
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Guwahati:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Guwahati in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Guwahati for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Guwahati:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Guwahati:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Guwahati
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Guwahati online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Guwahati to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Guwahati bill paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Guwahati require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Guwahati limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Guwahati balances?