In the Indian state of Bihar, Hajipur is the largest city and the headquarters of the Vaishali district of the Tirhut Division. Hajipur is Bihar’s 10th largest city and 17th most populous city, making it next to Patna, the second-fastest growing city. You have reached the right location if you want to apply for a credit card in Hajipur!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Hajipur
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used in ATMs worldwide, and this international exposure makes it the perfect source for obtaining international travel privileges for a frequent traveller.
- Yatra SBI Card: In order to have a convenient and affordable travel experience, the Yatra SBI Card is ideal for frequent travellers as it provides multiple travel advantages. In addition, it offers welcome presents, loyalty points, fuel surcharge exemption, etc.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is recognised in different categories for the benefits it provides. The card also offers you 15 per cent on your dining costs, in addition to having air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: For the regular traveller, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is planned. Among several other advantages, you can receive complimentary lounge access, travel and hotel vouchers. The card provides generous incentives in all categories as well.
- HDFC Visa Signature Credit Card: A luxury card that provides the cardholder with profound benefits is the HDFC VISA Signature Credit Card. It provides benefits such as the waiver of fuel surcharges, access to premium airport lounges and insurance cover.
- HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card: The HDFC Solitaire Credit Card is tailored for women and comes in all categories with a variety of rewards. Among other incentives, consumers earn shopping coupons, accelerated reward points for dining and grocery shopping.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: A card from the ‘gemstone set’ of ICICI Bank is an ICICI Coral Credit Card. In the Visa and Mastercard versions, these cards can be used. You will benefit from this card’s shopping, travel and movie spending benefits.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide customers with an enriching spending experience and versatility in payment. Chip cards are the best for individuals who want a rewarding credit card that also guarantees secure transactions.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional compensation insurance. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 reward point is granted, 2X reward points on all online spending, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities etc.
- Smart SuperCard Bajaj Finserv Shop: It provides cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & payment of joining fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery transactions up to Rs. 250 a month.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Hajipur
|ICICI Bank||Choudhary Complex, Marai Rd, Rajendra chowk, Hajipur, Bihar 844101|
|State Bank of India||
Jadhua, Hajipur, Bihar 844101
|Corporation Bank||JP Colony, Hajipur, Bihar 844101|
|Bank of India||Bubna Centre, Marai Marg, Rajendra Chowk, Hajipur, Bihar 844101|
|Canara Bank||DEVANTI COMPLEX, PASWAN CHOWK, Hajipur, Bihar 844101|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Hajipur:
- Precise availability for cards within a limited period.
- The least necessary online documentation for existing customer applications.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Hajipur in just three easy steps:
- A fast Update for Qualifications
- Fill in the Online Full Application
- Get Instant E-approval in virtually no time
Which are the credit cards available in Hajipur for Customers?
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Without that much of difficulty, a credit card client in Hajipur can make payments through a specific bank’s net banking, auto payment, money transfer, mobile banking, cheque or dropbox, and so on, through either of these modes.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Hajipur:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Hajipur:
FAQs Credit Card Hajipur
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Hajipur online?
Usually, for a credit card, you should apply legally online. To check your qualification and fill out your data within the forms given in a fair framework, you can only visit the Dialabank site.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Hajipur?
In addition to offering ease of use it is necessary to obtain a credit card for the following reasons:
- Helps to retain a respectable score on loans
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a loan
- Hassle-free Purchases online and offline
✅ What are the choices for credit card Hajipur bill-paying available?
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Hajipur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Not all cards actually include both an annual membership fee and prices. There is no annual fee for essential credit cards normally, but annual payment cards have a higher collection value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Hajipur limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are changed by the card’s guarantor every once in a while. This typically takes into account the entire payment track history, but the cap can also be reduced in the event that you missed a few payments on previous bills.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
For instance, the card issued against a fixed asset, a home, is a secured credit card. For people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity, this will definitely be a marvellous start.
✅ Does credit card Hajipur come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
The money withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and declared at the time of the credit card recognition hour.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Hajipur balances?
There is a possibility to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs with these credit cards.
|Credit Card Durg||Credit Card Durgapur|
|Credit Card Etawah||Credit Card Farrukhabad|
|Credit Card Firozabad||Credit Card Gandhinagar|
|Credit Card Gangtok||Credit Card Guntakal|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Hajipur
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Hajipur
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Hajipur
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Hajipur:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Hajipur in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Hajipur for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Hajipur:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Hajipur:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Hajipur
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Hajipur online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Hajipur?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Hajipur bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Hajipur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Hajipur limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Hajipur come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Hajipur balances?