Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Gold Card:
- Earns 10X reward points for every Rs.100 purchased in any grocery store or department store with Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Card, i.e. with a 2.5 per cent value back bid.
- For all fuel purchase transactions ranging between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000 across all petrol stations in India, a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5 per cent is available.
Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Platinum Card:
- For all fuel purchase transactions ranging between Rs.500 and Rs.4,000, a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5 per cent applies.
- With the Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Platinum Credit Card, dining and international transactions earn 5x accelerated reward points.
Eligibility For Loans on Oriental Bank of Commerce
- An Indian citizen should be an applicant.
- He should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 65 years of age.
- An applicant should have a decent credit score and should not be a defaulter of a previous loan/credit card.
How to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card
For Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards, you can apply easily through Dialabank.
You have to take the following steps to get your credit card quickly:
- Initially, visit Dialabank‘s website.
- Please pick your favourite credit card from Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Provide the details that come with the application form. Correctly fill in all the essential details.
- Check your eligibility according to the requirements for bank eligibility, and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Repayment of Loan on Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card
- Auto-Debit: One of the most common methods of payment for credit cards is the auto-debit function. In this process, the credit card payment is automatically debited on the due date from your savings account. You can opt for the auto-debit method of payment when applying for a credit card, where you request details of your saving account, such as the account number and IFSC code. When completed, Oriental Bank of Commerce will debit the bill balance directly from your account at the end month, you opt for an auto-debit payment process, the bill balance will be subjected to auto-debit as of the next month.
- RTGS: Another form of online payment for your credit card bill is RTGS or Real Time Gross Settlement. In this process, you will need to log in and register your credit card with your net banking service. You can click to pay will need to log in and register your credit card with your net banking service. You can click to pay the balance of your bill once your credit card is registered by selecting RTGS payment. However, if your credit card bill is greater than Rs. 2 lakh, the RTGS payment is only available for large transactions.
- BillDesk: Your credit card bill can be charged by BillDesk. BillDesk is an online website that enables you to make all forms of payments, including gas and cell phone bills, from telephone bills to energy bills.
- ATM: At any Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM, you can pay your credit card bill. You need to visit the ATM and pick the option for deposit and not withdrawal. Enter your credit card number or account number once you do so. You must deposit the balance of the bill and click on the submission button. Your credit card account will be credited with the money. It should be noted that not all ATMs have the ability to deposit money. Checking before making the transaction is recommended.
- The Draft: A demand draft can also be used to pay for the credit card. Your credit card number and the bill sum would need to be the demand draft. It must be sent to the Oriental Bank of Commerce branch office. To get cleared, a draft payment needs up to 2 working days.
- Payment from Cheque: Most individuals prefer to pay their credit card bills via cheque as an offline payment method. The account holders of the Oriental Bank of Commerce and non-Oriental Bank of Commerce have the provision to pay the bill by cheque. As a credit cardholder, you may need to write a cheque indicating the account number of the credit card, the sate and the sum of the payment. When completed directly at your bank branch or even at a nearby dropbox, you can send the cheque.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Mobile Banking: A further way of paying the credit card bill is mobile banking. Most banks like, Oriental Bank of Commerce, offers their clients mobile banking services. You will need to download your bank’s Oriental Bank of Commerce mobile app.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Net banking: For all clients who hold an account with the bank, Net Banking is open. Payment through net banking for customers who do not have an Oriental Bank of Commerce account is also available.
Should You Opt for Loan on Credit Card
- This loan comes with options for quick repayment.
- Zero documentation is needed and no collateral.
- It comes with affordable interest rates.
- Hassle-free loan approval process.
|Nainital Bank Credit Cards||Naini Kisan Credit Card|
|OBC Laghu Udhami Credit Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards|
|OBC SBI Gold Credit Card||OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme|
|Naini Gold Credit Card||Nainital Bank Loan on Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
- 2 Eligibility For Loans on Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 3 How to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card
- 4 Repayment of Loan on Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card
- 5 Should You Opt for Loan on Credit Card
- 6 FAQs