PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Features
- Zero Annual Fee: Cardholders do not have to pay an annual fee if the card is used at least once a quarter.
- Nil Joining Fee: Both versions come with no security staff joining fee.
- Welcome benefits: 300 reward points for the credit card’s first use
- Cashback programme: Exclusive cashback on charges for hotels, eateries and utility bills
- Merchant Deals: Deals under the RuPay programme to over 300 merchants
Comprehensive Insurance Policy: Rs. 2 Lakh on Platinum accidental death or permanent disability policy and Rs. 10 Lakh on Select cards.
Free access to the airport lounge: 2 free access to the domestic airport lounge each quarter and 4 international access to the airport lounge each year.
Card Limit: Twice the monthly pension or income subject to adjustment at the discretion of the bank.
PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for the PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card:
|Nationality||He or she must be a citizen of India or a non-resident Indian.|
|Employment status||The primary applicant must have a steady source of income.|
|Age||The applicant must be least 18 years old.|
|Credit Score||An ideal CIBIL score is a major factor in getting the application approved. (750 or above)|
PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Documentation
The following documents are required for PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card
Proof of Address
|IT Return||Passport||Aadhaar Card|
|Form 16||Aadhaar Card||Voter ID|
|Salary Slip||Passport||Driving License|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card are shown in the below table:
Type of Fee
|Finance charges (per month)||2.95%|
|Credit limit over usage||2.5% or Rs.500|
|Minimum amount due||5% of the total amount due|
|Card replacement fee||Rs.150|
|Duplicate statement fee||Rs.50|
|Cash advance||2% of the cash withdrawn or Rs.100 at PNB ATMs (higher amount will be taken)|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.50%|
Rewards Points programs
- Avail of 300 reward points on your first transaction.
PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Limit
How to apply for PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card
- Go first to the Dialabank website.
- For your PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card, select a credit card.
- For that card, fill in an application form. Properly fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your eligibility, and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Other Top Credit Cards by PNB
- PNB RuPay Select Credit Card
- PNB’S Wave n Pay Credit Card
- PNB Global Gold Card
- PNB Gold Platinum Credit Card
- PNB RuPay Select Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products
|Nainital Bank Credit Cards||Naini Kisan Credit Card|
|OBC Laghu Udhami Credit Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards|
|OBC SBI Gold Credit Card||OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme|
|Naini Gold Credit Card||Nainital Bank Loan on Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Features
- 2 PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card Limit
- 7 How to apply for PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card
- 8 Other Top Credit Cards by PNB
- 9 Other Bank’s Credit Card Products