PNB RuPay Select Card Features
- Annual Fee Waiver: Get an annual fee waiver at least once in each quarter of the preceding year by using the pass.
- Access to lounge: Get access to the lounge while travelling domestically or abroad.
- Cashback offer: Gain cashback on payment of utility bills, hotels and restaurant bills.
- Offers for insurance: Avail insurance policy via PNB Rupay Select credit card.
- Concierge Service: Avail concierge service to make appointments for flights, hotel appointments or gifts.
Mobile app: To pay bills, set standing instructions and other transactions, use the ‘PNB GENIE’ app.
Merchant Deals: Cardholders at more than 300 retailers will benefit from discounts and other deals.
PNB RuPay Select Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for PNB RuPay Select Card:
|Nationality||He or she must be a citizen of India or a non-resident Indian.|
|Employment status||The primary applicant must have a steady source of income.|
|Age||The applicant must be least 18 years old.|
|Credit Score||An ideal CIBIL score is a major factor in getting the application approved.|
PNB RuPay Select Card Documentation
The following documents are required for PNB RuPay Select Card:
|Income Proof||Proof of Address||Identity Proof|
|IT Return||Passport||Aadhaar Card|
|Form 16||Aadhaar Card||Voter ID|
|Salary Slip||Passport||Driving License|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card are shown in the below table:
|Type of Fee||Charge|
|Finance charges (per month)||2.95%|
|Credit limit over usage||2.5% or Rs.500|
|Minimum amount due||5% of the total amount due|
|Card replacement fee||Rs.150|
|Duplicate statement fee||Rs.50|
|Cash advance||2% of the cash withdrawn|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.50%|
Rewards Points programs
- On the first transaction, get more than 300 reward points.
- For retail expenses, get accelerated reward points of 2x.
PNB RuPay Select Card Limit
The limit will be assigned by the bank to your Punjab National Bank Select RuPay Credit Card as per your convenience. Before allocating a quota, the Punjab National Bank takes several. factors into consideration, such as the primary applicant’s credit score, the loan utilization ratio, etc.
How to apply for PNB RuPay Select Card
To order the PNB RuPay Select Card, you can use Dialabank with ease. Taking the following steps to get your credit card easily:
- Go first to the website for Dialabank.
- Pick out a credit card for your PNB RuPay Select Card.
- Fill up an application form for that card. Fill in all the appropriate details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by PNB
- PNB RuPay Select Credit Card
- PNB’S Wave n Pay Credit Card
- PNB Global Gold Card
- PNB Gold Platinum Credit Card
- PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Credit Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products
|PNB Global Platinum Credit Card||PNB Global Classic Credit Card|
|OBC SBI Platinum Credit Card||PNB Global Gold Card|
|Platinum Maxima Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card|
|PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card||PSB Kisan Credit Card|