Education Loan Nadiad
Nadiad, also known as “Nandgam” or the “Land of educated” is situated in the Kheda district of Gujarat state. The presence of various banks and NBFCs cater opportunities for the students in and around the state. Considering the high education rates today, getting an education loan is now necessary than any-time before. Almost all major banks and NBFCs operating in the city provide education loan Nadiad to the students at low-interest rates and minimum documentation to aid in their future growth.
Major Education Loan Providers in Nadiad
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Nadiad
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Nadiad
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Nadiad
The loan process is simple with DialaBank, but the requirement might vary from bank to bank. The list of documents required for education loan Nadiad are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card or Gas Bill or Electricity Bill or Voter Id card or Driving License)
- Last 6 Months Bank Statement of Salaried Account
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips
- Last 2-year ITR
- Last 2 year Balance Sheet including Profit and Loss Statement
Other documents required are:
- Duly filled and signed education loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of the previous exam
- Statement of cost of study and course expenses.
- Statement of the assets and liabilities of the borrower/ co-applicant.
How to Apply for Education Loan Nadiad
Since various banks offer different rates of interest it is an important step to check across the banks before you avail education loan Nadiad. This can be difficult and hectic for you. So, to make things easy, DialaBank does that job for you. The advantages of considering DialaBank before taking an education loan Nadiad are:
- Hassle-free experience
- No extra fees charged from our customers.
- Expert advice and guidance within no time.
Applying for an education loan is easy with DialaBank. The steps that need to be followed for applying online with DialaBank are as follows:
- Go to dialabank.com
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Choose an education loan from the options given in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by DialaBank according to your need on education loan Nadiad.
Education Loan For Other Cities
|Education loan Junagadh||Education Loan Chhapra|
|Education Loan Jamnagar||Education Loan Bhavnagar|
|Education Loan Gandhinagar|
|Education Loan Gandhidham||Education Loan Sonipat|
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Nadiad
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Nadiad
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Nadiad
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Nadiad
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Nadiad
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Nadiad