Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||11%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan
|Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
The package structure of the Hero Electric Bike Credit is as follows:
- You can get a loan from Rs. 10,000 to Rs . 1 Lakhs.
- You get a discount of up to 95% of the cost of a motorbike.
- The loan offered is low and moderate.
- Citizenship of up to four years for your EMIs.
- Also, salaried, self-employed and others can apply for a bicycle loan from Hero Electric.
Advantage of availing a Hero Electric two-wheeler loan
Here are a lot of possible bicycle preferences in Hero Electric:
- You will make a profit to Rs.1 lakh.
- Low-interest rates
- Various options of novel movements
- Most of the types of reports required pay, including the structure and utility record of informative and trouble-free association open.
Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can now visit the Dialabank website and check the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to manage the EMI you will have to repay monthly based on the loan amount which is obtained by you, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest inflicted by the organisation.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||11%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs.10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The key Hero Electric Motorcycle includes the following documents:
- Fill the application correctly along with pictures of your passport size.
- Identity confirmation, including IDs, issued by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voters ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, e.g. Compensation Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or something that is filled in as pay validation for all staff and separately working applicants.
- Absolute records of the KYC.
How to apply for a Hero Electric two-wheeler loan
Given under are the means you should proceed to demand a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the suitable site of Dialabank.
- On the uppermost right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the requisite details in the application structure and select the Hero Electric vendor from where you require to receive the bike.
- Choose the checkbox to agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is granted, an assistant from the organisation will connect with you.
Please note the cruiser lift when visiting the nearest Hero Electric dealer. Ensure that you change all the main reports that are close to you. Your buddy is going to get in touch with you and walk you not far away to see if the bike will get faster. Expanding and showing the service structure close to the records. If the structure archives and nuances are right, the supervisor will prepare and assist you during this time to assist you with the bike credit rating plan.
Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
DialaBank is the central representative that will help you to receive the several suitable deals for your two-wheeler loan of Hero Electric and for more data you can directly reach on the given number +919878981166
About Hero Electric
Our ‘No Emission’ mission supports hero Electric’s efforts to make the country greener and to be the best in ‘Zero Pollution’ transport across the country through its wide range of electric vehicles.
FAQs About Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
And suppose you can apply the changes surprisingly to score or increase your time during the product span by entering with a master financial institution. In that case, you can ultimately build up the amount of the post-fix residency or upgrade fees after the outcome. What is not endorsed shall be done.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Hero Electric advances can use for the web bit of EMI on proficient sites. You can utilize it to make an online cost according to your concerns.
✅Is there any collateral or security that have to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, to help you get credit, you should take your KYC records. Your vehicle may be sold to Hero Electric Credit at the time of development and may remain so until you have paid for the development.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
Your primary consideration, or a wide range of cash, is the necessity between the cruiser road charges that you select and any changes that you retain. Hero Electric has a financial assessment of 95, which corresponds to the amount of on-road charges for bicycles in the general turn of events. That’s not a massive amount of money.
Table of Contents
- 1 Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing a Hero Electric two-wheeler loan
- 4 Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Hero Electric two-wheeler loan
- 9 Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Hero Electric
- 11 FAQs About Hero Electric Two Wheeler Loan