Indian Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Indian Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||7.99%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Indian Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing Indian Two Wheeler Loan
|Indian Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
The package formation of the Indian Bike Credit is as follows:
- You can receive a loan from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 Lakhs.
- You get a reimbursement of up to 95% of the cost of a motorbike.
- The loan proposed is low and flexible.
- Citizenship of up to four years for your EMIs.
- Also, salaried, self-employed and others can apply for a bike loan from Indian Motorcycles.
Advantage of availing an Indian two-wheeler loan
Here are a lot of possible bicycle preferences in Indian:
- You will make an advantage to Rs.1 lakh.
- Low-interest charges.
- Various options of novel movements
- Most of the types of statements required pay, including the composition and utility record of informative and trouble-free association open.
Indian Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Indian Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can now visit Dialabank’s official website. You can check the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to maintain the EMI you will have to reimburse monthly based on the loan amount which is obtained by you, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest applied by the organisation.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||7.99%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Indian Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs.10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Indian Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The key Indian Motorcycle includes the following documents:
- Fill the application form correctly along with the passport size pictures.
- Identity authentication, including IDs, issued by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voters ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, e.g. Compensation Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or something that is filled in as pay validation for all staff and separately working applicants.
- Absolute records of the KYC.
How to apply for an Indian two-wheeler loan
Given under are the means you should proceed to demand a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the suitable site of Dialabank.
- On the uppermost right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the demanded details in the application structure and select the Indian vendor from where you require to receive the bike.
- Choose the checkbox to agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is granted, an assistant from the organisation will connect with you.
You may apply for a two-wheeler loan by visiting the nearest Indian Motorcycle dealership. Make sure you have all the paperwork you need along with you. A representative will get in contact with you and take you through the two-wheeler loan application process. Fill in the application form and send it along with the documents. If the documents and information in the form are right, the agent will contact you and help you with the two-wheeler loan process.
Indian Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
DialaBank is the central representative that will help you to receive the several suitable deals for your two-wheeler loan of Indian and for more data you can directly reach on the given number +919878981166
Indian Motorcycle is an American brand of motorcycles initially manufactured in Springfield, Massachusetts, the USA from the year 1901 to 1953. Hendee Manufacturing Company initially manufactured the bikes, but the name changed to Indian Motorcycle Manufacturing Company in the year 1923.
FAQs About Indian Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
And suppose you can apply the changes surprisingly to score or increase your time during the product span by entering with a master financial institution. In that case, you can ultimately build up the amount of the post-fix residency or upgrade fees after the outcome. What is not endorsed shall be done.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Indian advances can be used on competent websites for the EMI web bit. You can use it to make an online cost based on your concerns.
✅Is there any collateral or security that have to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, you should take your KYC records to help you get credit. Your vehicle may be sold to Indian Credit at the time of construction and may remain so until you have paid for its development.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
Your primary consideration, or a wide range of cash, is the necessity between the cruiser road charges that you select and any changes that you retain. Indian has a financial assessment of 95, which corresponds to the amount of on-road charges for bicycles in the general turn of events. That’s not a massive amount of money.
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Indian Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing an Indian two-wheeler loan
- 4 Indian Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Indian Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Indian Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Indian Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for an Indian two-wheeler loan
- 9 Indian Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Indian
- 11 FAQs About Indian Two Wheeler Loan