Punjab National Bank Business Loan Key Features
|Punjab National Bank Interest Rate||12.65 %|
|Tenure||From 12 months to 60 months|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹ 2,257|
|Loan Amount||Min ₹ 50,000 and Max ₹ 15 Lakh|
|Part Prepayment, Charges||Nil|
|Early Foreclosure, Charges||Nil|
|Punjab National Processing Charges||Starting from 1.8% + taxes|
|Repayment Period||12 – 48 months|
|Prepayment Condition||No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs|
Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Non-Professional)
|Interest Rate Charges||12.65%|
|Loan Processing Charges||1.8% + taxes|
|Prepayment||No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||NIL|
|Duplicate no due certificate / NOC||NIL|
|Solvency Certificate||Not applicable|
|Charges for late payment of EMI||@ 24% p.a.|
|Charges for changing from fixed to floating rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to a fixed rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Stamp Duty & other statutory charges||As per applicable laws of the state|
|Credit assessment charges||Not applicable|
|Nonstandard repayment charges||Not applicable|
|Cheque swapping charges||₹ 500/-|
|Amortization Schedule charges||₹ 200/-|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹ 550/- per cheque bounce|
|Legal / incidental charges||At actual|
|CIBIL Report Copy Charges||₹ 50 Per Copy|
Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Professional)
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Advantages of Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at Punjab National bank and another bank VISA ATMs in India
- No charges will apply to services like NEFT/RTGS transactions and demand drafts.
- If your credit score will be good there may be a chance of a low-interest rate.
- Less paperwork is needed to get a Punjab National bank business loan.
- You can use Punjab National bank business loans in your flexible way.
- You can get multiple credit cards.
- You can simply pay by Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, SimplyPay UPI App, Online utility bill payment facility, etc.
- Now you don’t need to worry if you don’t have a minimum balance for CEP accounts, you can receive a salary without it also.
Punjab National Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||21 to 58 years|
|Minimum Turnover||₹ 0|
|Business Existence (in months)||0 months|
|ITR (months)||0 months|
|Loan Amount||₹ 50,000 to ₹ 15 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||60 months|
|Owned House or Place of Work||Required|
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
Punjab National Bank Business Loan Documents Required
List of Common Documents
- Voter ID card / Driving License/ PAN Card and MAPIN card are some documents required for Identity proof
- Passport /Ration card /Electricity Bill/ Sales Tax certificate/Trade license are some documents required for Proof of Residence.
- Copy of Bank Statement
- Latest ITR and statement of computation of Income for the last 2 yrs.
- Proof of continuity of business
- Other Mandatory Documents that are Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association certified by a director, Sole Proprietorship Declaration.
- Financials audited/ certified by a CA
- Application form with the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- For Valid Proof for Identity: Sales Tax certificate, Trade license, Lease agreement, Ration card, Electricity Bill, Passport.
- For Residence Proof: Ration card Tel, Lease agreement, Electricity Bill, Passport, Trade license, Sales Tax certificate
- Age Proof: Passport, PAN card, Voter’s identity card
- Financial Documents: Copy of IT returns for the last two years and the latest Bank statements for 6 months along with the Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A.
Self Employed (Private Ltd. Co. and Partnership Firms)
- Identity proof of private limited company: PAN Card, VAT, Service Tax, Sales tax, IT return of the concern/ Electricity bill /Water bill/ Registration under Shops Articles of Association, and Memorandum.
- Proof of identity to be submitted for the authorized signatories (2 Directors which includes the managing director) (any one of the following): PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport, and Driving license
Self Employed Individuals – Professionals
- Sole proprietorship need his/her identity proof
- PAN Card /Income tax return or Water bill, and electricity bill in the name of the concern
- Passport, Driving license, Voter’s identity card, PAN card must be submitted by a sole proprietor for identification.
- Address Proof for the Sole Proprietor: Driving license, Voter’s identity card, Ration card, Passport
Self Employed Individuals – Non Professionals:
- Sole proprietorship need to submit his/her id proof such as Passport, Voter’s identity card, Driving license
- Individual identity proof
- Last 3 years sales tax return
- Photocopy of periodic stock, creditors-statement for the latest three months, and age-wise book-debt.
- Photocopy of bank statement of main banker/copy of bank statement for the term loan for last months
- Last 3 years Income tax returns
It is mandatory to fill in the Business Loan Application form, irrespective of which business loan you are looking for, without the application the loan will not be processed.
Business Loan EMI Calculator for Punjab National
|Loan Amount||10 Year Loan||15 Year Loan||25 Year Loan|
|₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 24,958||₹ 19,871||₹ 16,307|
|₹ 30 Lakh||₹ 37,437||₹ 29,807||₹ 24,461|
Compare with Business Loan from other Banks
Punjab National Bank
|Interest Rate||15.65% – 21.35%||12.65%|
|Processing Fees||Starting from 0.99%, Max 2.50%||from 1.8% + taxes|
|Loan Amount||₹ 50,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh||₹ 50,000 to ₹ 15 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 48 Months||60 Months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 2,816 per lakh||₹ 2,257 per lakh|
|Part Payment Charges||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Foreclosure Charges||Allowed after 12 months at 2 – 4%||Nil|
|Borrower’s Age||21 to 65 Years||25 to 65 Years|
|Minimum Years in Business Required||36 Months||0 Months|
|Minimum Turnover Required||₹ 1 Cr||₹ 0|
Video: How to apply for Punjab National Bank Business Loan
VIDEO WILL APPEAR
Purpose of Business Loan from Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- Expansion of your business and stock – If you are planning to expand your business or want to increase your stock, want to add more capital so you can go for a business loan.
- Cash flow – It is always a hard part for small businesses and it always is a headache for your business until the customer will pay you which will lead to in and out of cash in your business.
- To Improve Terms on a Larger Loan – If you are planning for a huge amount of loan in the future to upgrade your business or machinery so it will a suggestion to may the previous loan to maintain a good credit score.
EMIs of Several Banks and NBFCs for Different Tenures
EMI for different Business Loan amounts and tenures. Here you can compare which is pocket friendly to you.
|Total Loan Amount||Loan Tenure|
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||10 years||15 years||25 years|
|2,500,000||₹ 31,197||₹ 24,839||20,384|
|5,000,000||₹ 62,395||₹ 49,678||40,768|
|7,500,000||₹ 93,592||₹ 74,516||61,152|
|10,000,000||₹ 1.25 Lakh||₹ 99,355||81,536|
Other Loan Products from Punjab National
|Personal Loan||Gold Loan|
|Car Loan||Education Loan|
Why should you apply for Punjab National Business Loan at Dialabank
- This is the best platform to apply and get all help and assistance to avail of these loans, which is for free.
- It provides the best service in the country by evaluating the bank’s services, not by its reputation.
- Dialabank’s assistance advantage is that it provides the least rate of interest on business loans in the market.
- This service also provides documentation at the doorsteps. That means no bank visits.
- Dialabank also assists with the least paperwork.
- Dialabank has earned a reputation from the customers by helping them. The bank loans are provided directly from the banks, so there is no risk involved in the fraud.
How to calculate EMI for Punjab National Bank Business Loans?
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT||TOTAL INTEREST AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|₹ 3,00,000||14.10%||1||₹ 26,555||₹ 18,661||₹ 3,18,661|
|₹ 3,00,000||14.10%||2||₹ 14,023||₹ 36,547||₹ 3,36,547|
|₹ 3,00,000||14.10%||3||₹ 9863||₹ 55,063||₹ 3,55,063|
|₹ 3,00,000||14.10%||4||₹ 7796||₹ 74,207||₹ 3,74,207|
|₹ 3,00,000||14.10%||5||₹ 6566||₹ 93,972||₹ 3,93,972|
You can also calculate the specific loan amount EMIs on Dialabank’s EMI Calculator.
Benefits of Punjab National Business Loans
- Punjab National bank business loan helps to purchase assets for business which will help you in expansion.
- Punjab National bank business loan required less paperwork, so the process will be hurdle free and fast.
- If your credit history will be good there are chances you may have to pay a low-interest rate.
- Punjab National bank will help you in the cash flow of your business.
- Increment in sales and business growth.
Punjab National Bank Business Loan Processing Time
Banks generally convey their decision on a loan within 30 days of submitting a loan application. However, some banks also offer instant loan offers, which can be approved within a few hours to 2-3 days. The turnaround time for a Punjab National Bank instant loan can be 2 to 3 days.
Punjab National Bank Business Loan Preclosure
Business Loan Preclosure charges are 2% of the disbursed limit.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Punjab National BL
|Loan Amount||5 Year Loan||7 Year Loan||15 Year Loan|
|₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 42,298||₹ 32,996||₹ 21,248|
|₹ 30 Lakh||₹ 63,446||₹ 49,494||₹ 31,872|
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Business Loan Online?
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the Punjab National bank business loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the business Loan where they can choose their preferred bank.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the Business loan offered by Punjab National Bank and fill a user-friendly Punjab national bank Business Loan.
Punjab National Business Loan Status
You can find the loan status by Calling at +919878981166 or by visiting Main Punjab National Bank
Dialabank Punjab National Business Loan Customer Care Number
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Punjab National bank Business Loan. You can apply online at Dialabank or give a call at +919878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice.
✅ How much loan amount applicant can get through business loan Punjab National Bank?
From rs 50,000 to INR 4,000,000 and also depend on applicant income.
✅ How do I repay my Punjab National bank business loan?
It should be repaid through EMIs- Equated Monthly Installments; it can either be through standing instructions and post-dated cheque.
✅Do applicants need any security thing to get a Punjab National bank business loan?
No, they don’t need to put any security to get a loan.
✅ Who are eligible for a Punjab National bank business loan?
Public and private companies, sole trader, and a partnership firm.
|Fincare Small Finance business loan||HDB Business Loan|
|Indian Bank Business Loan||IIFL Business Loan|
|Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan||Jammu And Kashmir Bank business loan|
|Jana Small Finance Business Loan||Kerala Gramin Bank Business Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab National Bank Business Loan Key Features
- 2 Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Non-Professional)
- 3 Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Professional)
- 4 Advantages of Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- 5 Punjab National Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Punjab National Bank Business Loan Documents Required
- 7 Business Loan EMI Calculator for Punjab National
- 8 Compare with Business Loan from other Banks
- 9 Video: How to apply for Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- 10 Purpose of Business Loan from Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- 11 EMIs of Several Banks and NBFCs for Different Tenures
- 12 Other Loan Products from Punjab National
- 13 Why should you apply for Punjab National Business Loan at Dialabank
- 14 How to calculate EMI for Punjab National Bank Business Loans?
- 15 Benefits of Punjab National Business Loans
- 16 Punjab National Bank Business Loan Processing Time
- 17 Punjab National Bank Business Loan Preclosure
- 18 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Punjab National BL
- 19 How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Business Loan Online?
- 20 Punjab National Business Loan Status
- 21 Dialabank Punjab National Business Loan Customer Care Number
- 22 FAQs