In the Indian state of Rajasthan, Ajmer is one of the major and oldest cities and the hub of the eponymous Ajmer District. It is situated in the centre of Rajasthan and is the home of the shrine of Ajmer Sharif. It is a fact that Ajmer was chosen as one of the heritage cities for the Government of India’s HRIDAY-Heritage City Growth and Augmentation Yojana and Smart City Mission schemes. You’ve found the right location if you are in the city searching for a credit card.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Ajmer
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: With the SBI Signature Contactless Card, regular transactions are now easy. Use your Contactless Card Signature and get 2 reward points for each Rs 100 spent.
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: SBI Platinum Credit Card Deals, Fees, Features and Benefits Compare. Unique travel rights, lifestyle and other platinum benefits are provided by the SBI Platinum Card.
- ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card: It is the only clear credit card from India. It offers an “Extended Credit Span” introductory offer… For online spending and 2X rewards on dining and supermarkets, you get 50 per cent more reward points.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: It is the first dual Platinum Credit Card from India. With an option of 3 reward plans, it offers accelerated rewards. You can get golf and movie tickets for free rounds.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: This card can be your passport to make major savings by free air travel if you are a frequent flyer. This card provides customers with more than 100 airlines to choose from. You can redeem your miles received for booking flights and hotels and even car rentals by shopping and another spending.
- Citibank Rewards Card: You can make this card truly satisfying. Activating the credit card earns you 2,500 reward points. If you can redeem reward points, Citibank has collaborations with more than 700 establishments and e-commerce websites.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: You will get many advantages with your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. You will get a Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 when you make 3 transactions on your Buzz Credit Card within 45 days of card activation. Upon hitting spending goals, this credit card also rewards you.
- Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card: The Select Credit Card from Axis Bank is a premium credit card that is ideally suited to the needs of tourists, shoppers and diners. An outstanding rewards programme, free entry to the lounge, and golf privileges add to the value of the card. Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card provides incentives such as 5,000 Axis EDGE REWARD points when the first purchase is made.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: More reasons for dining out are offered by your HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card. Enjoy investing 3 Reward Points on your HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card for every Rs. 150 spent. At the applicable redemption pace, you can also redeem your Reward Points from an exclusive rewards catalogue for exciting gifts.
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card: Free lounge access and fuel surcharge waiver are offered. The HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is ready for you for such an inspired life. It provides a launch offer of $1,000 worth of gift vouchers on expenses of $1,00,000 and above for the first year only in each calendar quarter.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ajmer
|IndusInd Bank||Upper Ground Floor, Showroom No. 2 Kamleshwaram Commercial Complex, Khasra No. 88, Shyam Colony Behind Petrol Pump Road, Vaishali Nagar, Thok Teliyan, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|ICICI Bank||Nasirabad Rd, Shalimar Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|YES Bank||Plot No 248, Ground Floor, Anasagar Sarcular Road Scheme, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|HDFC Bank||GROUND FLOOR, RAJASTHAN PATRIKA BUILDING, GAURAV PATH, Vaishali Rd, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|DCB Bank||Ground Floor K.C. Complex Part of 711, 4, Hospital Rd, Near, Sundar Vilas, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ajmer:
- Online minimal documentation required for current customers’ applications
- Exact credit card accessibility within a few moments
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ajmer in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Fill out the complete Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Ajmer for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Ajmer can easily make payments by these techniques: by Net Banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ajmer:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ajmer:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is necessary or depends on criteria for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Ajmer
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Ajmer online?
Yeah, you can apply online very quickly for a credit card. To verify your eligibility and fill out your data with the least documents required in a very simple and clear form, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a Credit Card Ajmer to avail the EMI facility?
Several credit card issuers grant you engaging terms of repayment at affordable interest rates and stable tenure. It is reasonable to convert your transactions above Rs. 5,000 to simple EMIs.
✅ Do all Credit Card Ajmer require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all of the credit cards charge for an annual charge and/or fee for membership. For basic credit cards, there is usually no annual price, but cards with an annual fee also have more advantages than zero annual fee cards.
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Ajmer bill-paying available?
You can choose from the following choices in order to pay your bill:
- Paying your credit card bill through online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Can my Credit Card Ajmer credit limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is assigned against an asset. This could be a fresh start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are issued under the principal credit card and are directed to a single account for all transactions requiring the payment of dues. For students residing away from their parents, it is useful and even for those who are unable to obtain their own passport.
✅ What is the transfer of Credit Card Ajmer balances?
There is the capacity for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Ajmer
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Ajmer
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ajmer
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ajmer:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ajmer in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Ajmer for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ajmer:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ajmer:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Ajmer
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Ajmer online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a Credit Card Ajmer to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ Do all Credit Card Ajmer require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.4 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Ajmer bill-paying available?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my Credit Card Ajmer credit limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of Credit Card Ajmer balances?