Anantapur is a town in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapuramu district. It is the Anantapuramu mandal’s mandal headquarters and also the Anantapur revenue division’s divisional headquarters. The town is situated along the National Highway. In 1799, it was also the Datta Mandalam headquarters. You have reached the right spot if you want to apply for a credit card in Anantapur!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Cards In Anantapur
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- Hdfc Bank Millennia Credit Card: HDFC Millennia Credit Card is well-suited to the needs of millennials who enjoy shopping online and want their spending to be rewarded. The card provides consumers with up to 5% cashback on online purchases and 1% cashback for all offline spending. Read more here about this card.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card: You have the chance to fly and live in style with this card. You get 4 JPMiles (only on qualifying retail transactions) per Rs.150 that you spend. For transactions made on JetPrivilege, you will receive JPMiles.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: The Buzz Credit Card was introduced exclusively for online shoppers by Axis Bank. The card offers a Flipkart exclusive discount and additional loyalty points for all online purchases.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: For people who make most of their transactions online, Axis Bank has launched the Neo credit card. You can access several deals, cashback rewards and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc. by keeping this card
- Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard: As a welcome gift and a milestone gain of 10,000 bonus reward points on achieving annual spending of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard provides 12,000 reward points
- The Bajaj Finserv World Plus SuperCard: It provides 20,000 bonus loyalty points as a welcome gift and free admission to the airport lounge 8 times a year, along with unrestricted paid access.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Anantapur
|IndusInd Bank||Ashoknagar, Sai Nagar, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515001|
|Axis Bank||No 1946, Nithin Complex, Subash Rd, Saptagiri Circle, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515001|
|ICICI Bank||Ganeshan Enclave, Uma Nagar, Old Town, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515001|
|HDFC Bank||Door No 11/165/1, MS Mansion, Subhash Rd, beside Meda Petrol Bunk, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515001|
|Bandhan Bank||11 181, Meda Ramaiah Mansion, Subash Rd, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Anantapur:
- Precise accessibility within a limited period of time for cards.
- For current customer applications, the least required online documentation.
- You can get Instant E-approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Anantapur in just three easy steps:
- A brief Update on Qualifications
- Fill in the Online Full Application
- Get Instant E-approval in no time
Which are the credit cards available in Anantapur for Customers?
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Regular Cards
- Reward Cards
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Through the net banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, via either of these modes, a credit card client in Anantapur can make payments without too much trouble.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Anantapur:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Anantapur:
For a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month, it is acceptable or it generally depends on credit card requirements; high-end cards need more monthly revenue & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Anantapur
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Anantapur online?
You can, undeniably, conveniently apply directly online for a credit card. You can only visit the Dialabank website to confirm your qualification and fill in your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Anantapur?
It is important to obtain a credit card for the following purposes, in addition to providing ease of use:
- Helps maintain a decent loan score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit, for loans
- Online and offline Hassle-free Transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Anantapur bill-paying available?
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Anantapur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards at the moment include both an annual subscription fee and rates. For critical credit cards, there is typically no annual fee, but annual payment cards have a greater collecting value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Anantapur limit rise at a later time?
Every so often, the card’s guarantor makes adjustments to the credit limits. This typically takes into account the entire payment track record, but in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills, the limit may also be lowered.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
The one that is issued is a secured credit card against a fixed asset, a residence, a country. This could be a good beginning for people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity.
✅ Does credit card Anantapur come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
At the credit card acceptance hour, the cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Anantapur balances?
There is a possibility to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs with these credit cards.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Anantapur
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Cards In Anantapur
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Anantapur
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Anantapur:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Anantapur in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Anantapur for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Anantapur:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Anantapur:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Anantapur
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Anantapur online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Anantapur?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Anantapur bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Anantapur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Anantapur limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Anantapur come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Anantapur balances?