Gulbarga is a city in the Indian state of Karnataka, also known as Kalaburagi. It is the administrative seat of the district of Gulbarga and is the largest town in the Hyderabad-Karnataka region. It has famous religious structures, such as the Nawaz Dargah Khwaja Banda, the Basaveshwara Temple of Sharana and the Vihar of Buddha. It also has a fort constructed during the reign of Bahmani. If you’re in this beautiful town right now and you need a credit card, you’ve arrived at the right place.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Gulbarga
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card: A range of lifestyle and travel benefits come with the Regalia credit card from HDFC Bank. Make the most of its combined advantages, free lounge access and more across categories such as travel, dining and shopping with this pass.
- HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card: HDFC Bank offers a low-cost, high-value HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card that offers advantages across different categories of lifestyles. It gives 2X extra incentive points for online spending.
- Axis My Zone Credit Card: My Zone Credit Card from Axis Bank is perfect for those who spend a lot on shopping and films. Among other perks, it provides cashback on movie ticket purchases, generous incentives on all transactions and free access to the lounge.
- Axis Magnus Credit Card: The Magnus credit card was introduced by Axis Bank and is primarily targeted at those who appreciate the finest things in life. The card is a key to a lavish lifestyle because it offers concierge facilities, luxury hotel discounts, dining and so on.
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used in ATMs worldwide, and this international exposure makes it the perfect source for obtaining international travel privileges for a frequent traveller.
- Yatra SBI Card: In order to have a convenient and affordable travel experience, the Yatra SBI Card is ideal for frequent travellers as it provides multiple travel advantages. In addition, it offers welcome presents, loyalty points, fuel surcharge exemption, etc.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional compensation insurance. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 reward point is granted, 2X reward points on all online spending, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities etc.
- Smart SuperCard Bajaj Finserv Shop: It provides cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & payment of joining fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery transactions up to Rs. 250 a month
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Gulbarga
|HDFC Bank||2/27, 2/27/A, Kadechur Utility, Main Rd, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585105|
|ICICI Bank||Nehru Gunj, Avinash & Co, Hpcl Dealers, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585103|
|Axis Bank||Jawali Complex, Super Market, Halbarga, Brhampur, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585101|
|Fullerton India||No:-15/359 & 360, Saptashrungi Tower Second Floor, Super Market, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585101|
|IndusInd Bank||Shop bearing corporation no.10-6/7 and 10-6/8 N V Complex Opp. Sangameshwar Ground Floor, Sabagraha Main Road, Karnataka 585103|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Gulbarga:
- Exact availability of a credit card in a few minutes
- Online minimum documentation available for applications from current customers
- Get Dialabank‘s Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Gulbarga in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Fill total Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Gulbarga for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Gulbarga can easily make payments through these means via the net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, via cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Gulbarga:
- For salaried or self-employed people, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed people, maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Gulbarga:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on credit card requirements; more monthly income is required for high-end cards & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Gulbarga
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Gulbarga online?
Yes, you can register online very easily for a credit card. To check your eligibility and fill out your information with the minimum documents required in a very easy form, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Gulbarga to avail the EMI facility?
Numerous issuers of credit cards provide you with attractive repayment terms at reasonable interest rates and firm tenure. Converting your transactions above Rs. 5,000 into simple EMIs is possible.
✅ What are the choices for bill paying of Credit Card Gulbarga available?
In order to pay your bill, you can choose from the following choices:
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Gulbarga require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards can demand an annual membership charge and/or fee. There is usually no annual price for basic credit cards, but cards with an annual payment often have more benefits than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Can my credit card Gulbarga limit rise at a later time?
From time to time, credit limits are changed by the issuer of the card. This usually takes your former payment track record into account, but if you missed multiple payments on previous bills, your limit could also be downgraded.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is that card which is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. For those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport, this could be a good start.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are reserved for all transactions involving payment of dues under the main credit card and are addressed to a single account. It is useful for scholars living away from their parents and also for those unable to get a passport of their own.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Gulbarga balances?
There is an option to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts with such credit cards, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gulbarga
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Gulbarga
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Gulbarga
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Gulbarga:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Gulbarga in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Gulbarga for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Gulbarga:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Gulbarga:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Gulbarga
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Gulbarga online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Gulbarga to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for bill paying of Credit Card Gulbarga available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Gulbarga require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my credit card Gulbarga limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Gulbarga balances?