In Ballari District, Karnataka, India, Hosapete, also known as Hospet, is a town. It is situated 12 km from Hampi on the banks of the Tungabhadra River. Today, Hampi is a World Heritage site containing the remains of the Vijayanagara Empire’s former capital. In India, Hosapete is well connected to many major cities. 330 km away is Bangalore. The region, moreover, has a well-developed market area. Hosapete, primarily because of its proximity to Hampi and Tungabhadra Dam, is a well-known tourist destination. For its iron ore mining and steel plants, Hosapete is also noted. Municipal Ground is popular for evening walks, sports club, occasional exhibits, and the snacks centre is also well surrounded. The overall population of Hospet was 206,159, according to the 2011 census. The town has an overall 80 per cent literacy rate.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Hospet
The list of banks which offer the Hospet Credit Card is as follows:
1. Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card: It includes this credit card in the entertainment category. This credit card has no annual charges and there are no subscription fees. You will receive exciting offers for food, movies, and fuel.
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card: The lifestyle category includes this credit card. For this credit card, there are no annual charges and no subscription fees. You will get free access to the lounge as well.
2. State Bank Of India:
- Club Vistara SBI Card Prime: This is a Travel Party Credit Card. With airline discounts and hotel bookings, you will be given.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card: This card is accepted globally. You’ll get a voucher from Yatra.com worth Rs.8,250.
3. Yes Bank:
- Yes Bank Prosperity Edge Credit Card: This card belongs to the group of Rewards. With this credit card, there is no penalty for billing and joint fees. With this credit card, you can enjoy domestic lounge access as well. On this card, there are also exclusive benefits and discounts available.
- Yes First Preferred Credit card: A type of credit card is a travel card. For plane ticket transactions and hotel bookings, you can get bonus points. For this credit card, the highest interest rates are eligible.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card: A form of compensation is this credit card. You will get entertaining rewards when you purchase this credit card. The monthly fee is nil for this pass. You will obtain various offers for dining, shopping, movies, etc.
- Citibank Premium Miles Credit Card: This card is run by The Travel Company. You will receive a 5 per cent cashback on your airline orders.
5. ICICI Bank:
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card: The lifestyle category comes under this credit card. For restaurants, grocery stores, and pharmacies, you earn 2x incentives. Lounge keys and movie tickets can also be purchased for free.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The Cashback Group contains this credit card. For a lifetime, this credit card is free. It is perfect for groceries, gasoline, and restaurants.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Hospet
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Hospet where you can get information on Credit Card Hospet.
Branches in Hospet
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
52, Ground Floor, Station Road, Hosapete, 583201
PVK Complex Ambedkar Circle, Jabble Circle, opposite High School Ground, Karnataka 583201
Ground Floor, Rajapur Skies, College Rd, Hosapete, Karnataka 583201
|IndusInd Bank||round Floor, Bearing Door No.192 SLV Yatri Niwas, 4th ward, Station Rd, Hosapete, Karnataka 583201|
Bank of Baroda
Ground Floor, Amrutha Residency, Station Rd, Hosapete, Karnataka 583201
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Hospet
- Quickly review the conditions for eligibility.
- The mechanism is easy and very quick.
- Get a Credit Card by applying online.
- Rapid credit card approval in a couple of minutes.
How you can get Credit Card with Dialabank in Hospet in just three easy steps:
- Visit and review the requirements for eligibility on the Dialabank website.
- You will complete the extra step by completing the online application form if you are enrolled.
- Get approval for instant e-credit cards.
Which are the available Credit Card Hospet for Customers?
The following list displays the forms and categories for the Hospet credit card:
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
Hospet credit cards are available with different payment plans for credit cards. The following list of payment options is shown at Hospet:
- Mobile Banking
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Hospet
The conditions for credit card eligibility at Hospet can differ from bank to bank. The fundamental eligibility criteria for the Hospet Credit Card are given below.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- There is no need for the applicant to be 65 years or older.
- The nominated person must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate has to be given a better CIBIL rating.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Hospet
The revenue requirements required for the Hospet Credit Card are below:
- The minimum salary of an applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- For different credit cards, the terms of income are distinct.
✅Are there any annual fees that apply to a credit card?
Yeah. On credit cards, several banks charge annual fees.
✅ Can I get a credit card loan?
Yeah. The loan is available at several banks on a credit card facility.
✅Are there any punitive payments for paying late bills?
Yeah. If there is a delay in paying back then, you have to pay the extra fee.
✅What are the income conditions for a credit card Hospet?
The minimum income criteria for Hospet is Rs.15,000 per month.
✅Will my transactions be translated into EMIs?
Yeah. Transactions are very easy to turn into flexible EMIs.
✅ What are the loyalty points?
By using a credit card, you can get reward points when you make transactions. It is possible to turn these reward points into cash later.
✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit cards?
Yes. Many credit cards offer gift vouchers for spending a specific amount at different stores.
✅What if my credit cards get stolen or lost?
In case, your credit gets lost or stolen you will get coverage against fraudulent usage.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Hospet
- 2 Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Hospet
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Hospet
- 4 How you can get Credit Card with Dialabank in Hospet in just three easy steps:
- 5 Which are the available Credit Card Hospet for Customers?
- 6 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Hospet
- 8 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Hospet
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 ✅Are there any annual fees that apply to a credit card?
- 9.2 ✅ Can I get a credit card loan?
- 9.3 ✅Are there any punitive payments for paying late bills?
- 9.4 ✅What are the income conditions for a credit card Hospet?
- 9.5 ✅Will my transactions be translated into EMIs?
- 9.6 ✅ What are the loyalty points?
- 9.7 ✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit cards?
- 9.8 ✅What if my credit cards get stolen or lost?