In the Nimar area of Madhya Pradesh, India, Khandwa is a town and a Nagar Nigam. It is the administrative headquarters of the district of Khandwa, formerly known as the District of East Nimar. Khandwa is an ancient city, like many other cities in India, with many places of worship. Most are Hindu or Jain temples. It was a centre of Jainism during the 12th century CE. It replaced nearby Burhanpur (now a separate district) as the main commercial centre of the western Nimar area during British rule. The Malwa line connecting Indore with Deccan meets the main east-west line from Mumbai to Kolkata; Khandwa is a major railway junction. Khandwa had a population of 200,738 as of the 2011 Indian census. The total number of literate students was 151,545 in Khandwa.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Khandwa
The following is a list of the banks that sell the Credit Card Khandwa.
1. HSBC Bank:
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card- Within the first three months of card issuance, cardholders may receive up to Rs 3,000 cashback as a welcome gift for spending Rs 10,000 or more. At more than 700 restaurants in the city, users can also enjoy a 15 per cent flat discount. In order to win prizes, bonus points can be turned into air miles for Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines.
2. IndusInd Bank:
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card- By offering them the ultimate lifestyle, this card offers a remarkable experience for premium clients. In the lifestyle and travel areas, clients can get the best in class advantages in the form of rewards and more.
- IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card- This is a co-branded credit card for football fans launched exclusively. For travel and shopping, this card is acceptable. Consumers can benefit from a 10 per cent discount on Chelsea FC merchandise purchases.
3. RBL Bank:
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card- This card is true to its name and for customers, it has full benefits. BookMyShow gives one free movie ticket each month. For every Rs. 100 spent on the card, users can receive 2 loyalty points and it can be accelerated 5 times when you add the entertainment expenses and energy bills to your credit card.
- RBL Titanium Delight Card- This Credit Card Khandwa is the perfect addition to a shopaholic’s pocket and offers a welcome bonus of 4,000 reward points. Using your Credit Card Khandwa on weekends will double your cash bonus. A fuel surcharge waiver is also provided for transactions worth Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000.
4. Axis Bank:
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card- As a welcome bonus for cardholders, this Credit Card Khandwa offers an economy class ticket. When using the card to dine out at select partner restaurants, users can also enjoy a 15 per cent discount. Each time you use the Credit Card Khandwa, exciting rewards are given, and the same can be exchanged or converted into air miles for coupons and items.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card- Since it offers Flipkart coupons worth Rs. 1,000 as a welcome bonus, this is the perfect addition to a shopper’s pocket. Over a period of time, you can make big-ticket purchases and pay the balance back in simple EMIs. Moreover, when you shop with selected distributors, this card also enables you to receive bonus rewards.
5. ICICI Bank:
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- This card is suitable for daily shoppers and offers excellent benefits to customers. Enjoy buying one to get a discount once a month on BookMyShow. You will receive a 15 per cent discount at select partner restaurants across the country as part of ICICI’s culinary care programme. Being a contactless pass gives more flexibility when small payments have to be made.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Khandwa
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Khandwa where you can get information on Credit Card Khandwa.
Branches in Khandwa
|ICICI Bank||Hotel Crown Palace, 346 Jawaharganj, Near Teen Pulia Railway Station, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001|
|Bank of India||Mata Chowk, in front of colony, Narayan Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001|
|HDFC Bank||Ground Floor Temikala, opposite Govt School Choraha, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001|
|Axis Bank||No 1, Khandwa – Indore Rd, Jeevandeep Colony, Vidhyuth Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001|
Punjab National Bank
|MP SH 26, Ramganj Ward, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001|
|149, Khandwa Rd, Khanshahwali, Padam Nagar, Khandwa Taraf Kumbhi, Madhya Pradesh 450001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Khandwa
All you need to do is click on Dialabank and your credit card authorization is just a click away.
- You can compare your eligibility on the web within a couple of minutes.
- It’s just a three-step process that’s easy to understand.
- Your credit card application is available online.
- Only tap and go. Dialabank will be by your submission.
How you can get Credit Card Khandwa with Dialabank in just three easy steps:
Through Dialabank, you can quickly get a credit card. You just have to follow the easy steps mentioned below in order to get your Credit Card Khandwa.
- Visit the Dialabank Web Site.
- Fill in an application form at the top of the page. Pick the name of the bank and your chosen credit card.
- Check the acceptance criteria and complete the application form for this credit card.
Which are the available Credit Card Khandwa for Customers?
The following list shows the Credit Card Khandwa forms and grades:
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
- Regular Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card Khandwa payments or payment options?
For credit card payments, the Credit Card Khandwa provides different choices. The following list shows payment options in Khandwa:
- Mobile Banking
- Payment Via Cheque
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Khandwa
The eligibility requirements in Khandwa will vary from bank to bank for credit cards. The fundamental eligibility requirements for the Credit Card Khandwa are below.
- An applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years.
- A maximum limit of 65 years should be in place.
- There must be a valid source of income for the claimant.
- There needs to be a clear biography and a credit record for the applicant.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Khandwa
The wage qualification required for the Khandwa Credit Card is that an applicant’s minimum income should be Rs.15,000 per month. The salary requirements are distinct for different credit cards.
FAQs Credit Card Khandwa
✅ Will applying for a Credit Card Khandwa include any additional charges?
The payments required for credit cards are decided by banks. You’ll get to learn about all the charges at the time of enrollment.
✅Can I receive a Credit Card Khandwa loan?
✅On a monthly basis, what should the profits of the claimant be?
The candidate should receive up to Rs. 15,000 or more on a monthly basis, whether self-employed or salaried. But according to the Credit Card Khandwa you are applying for the scale will differ.
✅What are all the benefits included in the Credit Card Khandwa?
With these credit cards, from shopping to travel, along with reward points for every purchase, you get a wide variety of benefits for your customers. Thus, with these credit cards, shopping becomes more enjoyable.
✅In Khandwa, do we get different types of credit card Khandwa?
Yes, in Khandwa City, there are a number of credit cards available:
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Premium Cards
- Value Cards
- Travel cards
- Cashback Cards
- Fuel cards
✅Are there different payment methods available for Credit Card Khandwa payments?
Yeah, there is a range of Credit Card Khandwa payment options in City for customer convenience that are as follows:
- AutoPay by connecting your account to
- Net banking with multiple bank accounts
- Cheque or cash at a branch of the bank
- Transferral of funds
✅How do I decrease the rate of interest?
In order to reduce the interest rate, there is no such way. If you pay on time, you will not be charged any interest rate.
✅Are there any fines for paying late bills?
Yeah, you will be charged extra interest rates if you pay late. The fees rely on the banks and the CIBIL score.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Khandwa
- 2 Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Khandwa
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Khandwa
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Khandwa
- 5 How you can get Credit Card Khandwa with Dialabank in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available Credit Card Khandwa for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card Khandwa payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Khandwa
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Khandwa
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Khandwa
- 10.1 ✅ Will applying for a Credit Card Khandwa include any additional charges?
- 10.2 ✅Can I receive a Credit Card Khandwa loan?
- 10.3 ✅On a monthly basis, what should the profits of the claimant be?
- 10.4 ✅What are all the benefits included in the Credit Card Khandwa?
- 10.5 ✅In Khandwa, do we get different types of credit card Khandwa?
- 10.6 ✅Are there different payment methods available for Credit Card Khandwa payments?
- 10.7 ✅How do I decrease the rate of interest?
- 10.8 ✅Are there any fines for paying late bills?