HDFC Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
- InstaLoan: This loan is the pre-approved loan which is provided corresponding to your assigned credit limit. The fund is credited to your account immediately or obtained in seconds via a demand draft in your name. It requires no documentation process. It can be used for all your lifestyle necessities. It can be used for any purposes like medical emergency, travel, wedding, education fees. The instalments and tenure are flexible. EMI amount is added to your monthly statements.
- Insta Jumbo Loan: This type of loan upon your credit card is normally over the assigned credit limit to your card. Even this loan is an instant loan i.e the loan is credited to your account immediately or obtained in seconds via demand draft in your name. The loan has flexible tenure with attractive interest rates and easy EMIs.
Eligibility for Loan on HDFC Bank Credit Card
- The minimum age of the individual should be 18 years.
- The individual should be Salaried employee or self-employed.
- The loan seeker should be the citizen of India.
- The individual should a Good CIBIL score.
How to apply for HDFC Loan on Credit Card
You can easily apply via Dialabank for HDFC Credit Cards. To get your credit card quickly, you have to follow the following steps:
- Visit the Dialabank website first.
- Please pick your favourite HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Provide information that is required in the application form.
- Correctly fill in all your basic info.
- Check your eligibility and then you can complete the online application if you are eligible.
Repayment of Loan on HDFC Bank Credit Card
- NetBanking: Once you log in to your NetBanking account, register your card and then pay any time you want in minutes.
- Smartphone: To conveniently pay your credit card bill no matter where you are, you can use the Mobile Banking App or log in from your smartphone to NetBanking.
- ATM: Just go to an ATM, swipe the card and pass the funds to a registered credit card.
- Money and cheque: Visit a subsidiary and pay in cash or cheque.
- AutoPay: By filling up a form and dropping it off at a branch or ATM near you, register for the facility once. Your Credit Card charges will be debited from your account automatically. To make the payment, you must ensure that you have funds.
- You can pay in minutes through BillDesk if you want to pay an HDFC Bank Credit Card bill and don’t have an account holder.
Should You Opt for Loan on Credit Card
- It needs no separate documentation.
- It is possible to turn your credit limit into a loan.
- Under flexible tenures, you can repay the sum.
- The interest rates are competitive as well.