ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Features
Following are the key features of ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro:
- In case of card transactions add up to Rs.4,00,000, one can get 4,000 PAYBACK points as per the Milestone Rewards Program. Following this, transactions above Rs.1,00,000 in an anniversary year will fetch one 2,000 points.
- Every month, a cardholder can avail of up to 4 complimentary golf rounds or lessons.
- One can access the offer through GolfTripz post the 10th of the following month.
- 1% is waived off on fuel surcharges for transactions at fuel pumps.
- If one uses the card to purchase one movie ticket from BookMyShow, they can get Rs.500 off another ticket purchased in the same month.
- A cardholder can get a discount of 15% while dining at select restaurants.
- These restaurants must be a part of the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
- i-Assist services offered by the ICICI Bank helps a cardholder in making reservations and referrals for travel, dining, accommodation, and other lifestyle amenities.
- An in-built microchip protects the card from fraudulent transactions.
- Every user is given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which must be entered while making card purchases at retail outlets.
- The PIN does not have to be entered for purchases online.
- In order to obtain 3D Secure for the card, one needs to register their card in the official website of ICICI Bank.
- Features like ‘Counterfeit Card Liability’ and ‘Account Takeover Cover’ act as an added shield against malicious use of the credit cards.
- One can receive up to Rs.3 crore as part of the air accident insurance cover.
- Insurance cannot be availed by the Add-on cardholder.
- It can be claimed only if the card was used at least 60 days before the incident.
- In order to avail of insurance, the outstanding minimum balance of the card must be cleared out.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Age||23 years|
|Add-on card Minimum Age||18 years|
|CIBIL Score||A Good Credit Score is Required|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Documents Required
- Proof of Identity- PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement
- Proof of Income- Latest one or 2 salary slip (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement
Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: ₹3500
- Joining Fee: ₹6500
Reward points programs
- Get Welcome Vouchers on Shopping and Travel worth ₹10,000 on payment of joining fee
- Get up to 20,000 PAYBACK points every anniversary year
- Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500+ restaurants across India through Culinary Treats Programme
- ₹100 = 6 PAYBACK Points (On Domestic & International spends)
- ₹100 = 1 PAYBACK Point (on utilities and insurance categories
ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Card Limit
ICICI Bank Sapphiro is a good credit card especially because you get back the amount you paid as an annual fee in the form of various vouchers. You also get reward points for paying the renewal fee every year. However, with many other limitations, it can be a burden for you if you do not use the benefits provided by this card specifically.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro?
You can easily apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card Visa
- Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
- Manchester United SIgnature credit card
- MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
- MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Features
- 2 ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Eligibility Criteria
- 3 ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Documents Required
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Reward points programs
- 6 ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card Sapphiro?
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by ICICI Bank