IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Features
The features of IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card are as follows :
- Reward Points: The user gets 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Weekends and 1.5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on weekdays
- Lounge Access: The user gets 2 free American Express lounge visits per calendar quarter.
- Easy Redemption: The credit offers its users very flexible redemption wherein collected points can be converted into cash backs and miles.
- Movie Benefit: Buy one and get another movie ticket free.
- Exclusive Offers: American Express offers on travel, lodging, dining, retail, and online shopping
- Redeem Online: You can track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Travel Plus Membership: Cardholders can avail travel plus membership of worth Rs. 5000.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|The income of the Applicant||Constant Income Source|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card:
Proof Of Identity
Proof Of Address
Proof Of Income
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 3,500|
|Add on Fee||Nil|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|Interest-Free period||Up to 50 days|
|Over limit Charges||2.5% of the advance amount with subject to change of minimum of Rs. 500|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card:
- The user gets 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Weekends.
- The cardholder also gets 1.5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on weekdays.
Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page, select IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card.
- Provide the necessary information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd Bank
- IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Features
- 2 IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for IndusInd bank Iconia Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd Bank