IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Features
The features of the IndusInd platinum Credit Card is as follows:
- No annual fee charged.
- Experience the benefits of interest-free cash withdrawals.
- Availability of air accident insurance.
- Your add-on card will have the all benefits you get on your card.
- All the facilities don’t expire for at least 1 year of enrollment.
- You can set the credit limit on your add-on cards.
- No interest will be charged on cash advance up to 51 days.
- An easy and instant balance transfer facility is available.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card:
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||N/A|
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Documentation
The following documents are required for IndusInd bank Credit Card:
Fees and Charges of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit card
The Fees and Charges related to Credit Card are shown in the below table.
Fees and Charges
|Add on Card Fee||Nil|
|The interest rate on the outstanding balance||2.50% p.a|
Rewards Points programs of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- To utilize the voucher, the cardholder will first need to download the EazyDiner app or visit the EazyDiner website.
- The cardholder will then be registered with his mobile number.
- Once registered, the cardholder will need to visit the IndusInd partner experiences page and will be prompted to enter the voucher code.
- The cardholder will be able to see the voucher amount that has been transferred in the Gift Card section of the cardholder’s profile page on EazyDiner.
- To redeem the amount, the cardholder visits the pre-paid meals section under the Home page, selects a restaurant of his choice, selects a pre-paid meal option.
- Once the selection is completed, the cardholder will be asked to pay with payment options as a Gift Card.
- The cardholder needs to use the Gift Card option for payment. In case there is a balance leftover post making this payment; the same will remain in the Gift Card. This balance can be used again for any further bookings.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Limit
- The flexible Credit Limit is available.
- The credit limit is to withdraw in a single day is as high as 1,50,000 INR.
How to apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the required details like residential address, contact no., monthly income, etc. correctly.
- Check if you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd Bank
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
- IndusInd Signature Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Features
- 2 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit card
- 5 Rewards Points programs of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 6 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd Bank
- 10 FAQ’s