SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card Feature
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits
- Get Free Priority Pass program membership
- Get access to the best lounges on airports across the country
- Get a voucher worth Rs.3,000 welcome gift
- Assured transparency in fee and charges
- Enjoy up to 50 interest-free days
- Get flexipay facilitate and customize the EMIs according to your needs
SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
- Verify income and employment with the bank
- Must have a fixed deposit account with the bank
- Most importantly for identity verification PAN Card is very necessary to submit.
- Other Identity Proofs include: Voter’s ID, Adhaar Card, Driver’s License and Passport, etc.
SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
|Photo-Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fee and Charges for SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card
|Finance Charges||2.25% per month|
|Fee on Minimum Due||5% of outstanding amount|
|Cash Advance||80% of the total credit limit|
|Charge slip Retrieval||Rs.225|
SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card Reward Points
- Earn 5 times more rewards on grocery purchases, dining, and International Transactions
- Rs.100= 2 Reward Points
- 10,000 Reward points for spending above Rs.5,00,000 per year
- Enjoy rewards from top lifestyle brands
How to Apply for SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card
You can easily apply for SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select the SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application
Other Top Credit Cards Offered By SBI
- SBI Advantage Gold Card
- SBI Signature Card
- SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Advantage Signature Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products
|RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card||Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards|
|RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card||RBL Bank Shoprite Credit CardÂ|
|SBI Card Elite Advantage||SBI Advantage Gold Card|
|SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card||RBL Bank Platinum Cricket Card|