Education Loan Dehri
Dehri also is known as Dehri on Sone is a metropolitan city of Bihar. It is the most important city in Rohtas district with various opportunities for students in and around the city. Considering the high education rates today, getting an education loan has now become necessary than any-time before. Almost all major banks and NBFCs operating provide education loan Dehri to the students at reasonable interest rates and minimum documentation.
Major Education Loan Providers in Dehri
|Education Loan Criteria|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 20 Lakhs||Up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Year||Up to 15 Years|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Online||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Dehri
Types of Colleges in Dehri
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 5 Colleges in Dehri
- Jag Jiwan college
- Mahila college
- Shershah college of Engineering
- RKS college
- Jawaharlal Nehru college
- Vihar degree college
- Govt. Inter college
- Ambedkar ITI College
- BR Degree college
- Govt. polytechnic college
Top 5 Universities in Dehri
- School of Liberal studies
- Patliputra University
- Nalanda University
- Magadh University
- Munger University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Dehri
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Dehri
- Complete Education Loan application form required.
- Previous examination or academic performance mark sheet to be submitted.
- Proof of admission from the concerned college, any scholarship provided, studentship, fee structure, etc. to be submitted.
- List of expenses essential for completion of the course.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- PAN Card of both the student and the Parents/ Guardian.
- Statement of the bank of the borrower or co-applicant for the last six months.
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of the previous 2 yrs in-case of an IT Payee.
- Statement of the assets and liabilities of the borrower/ co-applicant.
- Statement of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16)
- In case of a loan amount greater than 7.5 lakh, collateral security to be submitted.
- Co-applicants required for the procedure of loan.
How to Apply for Education Loan Dehri
The advantages of considering DialaBank before taking education loan Dehri are:
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- Get advice and guidance from the experts.
- The process is time-saving if you apply through DialaBank.
- The Loan gets disbursed in no time at all.
Applying for an education loan Dehri is easy with DialaBank. The steps that need to be followed for applying online are as follows:
- Visit dialabank.com
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Choose an education loan from the options given in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by DialaBank according to your need.
- The applicant will get all the details of Education Loan Dehri where they can read and understand more about the loan.
Education Loan For Different Cities
Education Loan Bihar Sharif Education Loan Ambala Education Loan Bettiah Education Loan Raipur Education Loan Begusarai Education Loan Korba Education Loan Panchkula Education Loan Jainagar
Table of Contents