Education Loan Guwahati
Guwahati is the largest city in North- East India. The students of northeast India nowadays are looking up educational opportunities throughout the country. But, the soaring education rates often become a hindrance in the path of such students. For this purpose, the need for education loans in Guwahati today has increased immensely. In Guwahati, almost all major banks and NBFCs operating provide education loans to the students at reasonable interest rates and minimum documentation.
Major Education Loan Providers in Guwahati
Top Institutes for Education Loan Guwahati
Types of Colleges in Guwahati
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology
- The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
- Pandu college
- Guwahati College of Architecture
- Dispur Law college
- National Education Foundation Law College
- JB Law college
- Guwahati college
- Arya Vidyapeeth college
- Handique girls college
Top 10 Universities in Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Gauhati medical college and Hospital
- Royal Global University
- Gauhati University
- National Law University and Judicial academy
- Assam Down Town University
- Assam Don Bosco University
- Assam Institute of Management
- Assam Science and Technology University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Guwahati
Expenses Covered Courses Covered Studying in India Studying Abroad
- Books and other stationery costs
- Cost of laptop or computer, if necessary for the course
- Entire academic fee
- Library and laboratory charges
- Hostel or accommodation charges
- Examination fees
- Admission acceptance fee
- All other expenses in relation to study tours, thesis, project work etc. till the course completion
- Insurance premium for the borrower
- Professional/ technical/ regular diploma/ degree/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation courses from UGC/ AICTE/ IMC/ ICMS/ AIBMS/ ICMR/ Govt. approved institute or IIT/ IIM, IISC/ NIFT/ XLRI etc.
- Engineering, Aeronautical, Medical, Veterinary, Dental, Law, Computer, Management, teacher training, nursing courses etc.
- Courses such as CA, CFA, ICWA
- Professional/ Job-centric/ technical/ diploma/ degree/ Graduation/ Post-graduation courses such as MBA/ MCA/ MS etc.
- Courses from CIMA UK, CPA in the USA etc
Documents Required for Education Loan Guwahati
- Complete Education Loan application form required.
- Previous examination or academic performance mark sheet.
- Proof of admission from the concerned college, any scholarship earned, studentship, fee structure, etc. to be submitted.
- List of expenses essential for completion of the course.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- PAN Card of the student as well as the Parents/ Guardian.
- Co-applicants are required for the procedure of loan.
- Statement of the bank of the borrower or co-applicant of the last six months.
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of the previous 2 yrs in-case of an IT Payee.
- Statement of the assets and liabilities of the borrower/ co-applicant.
- Statement of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16)
- In case of a loan amount greater than 7.5 lakh, collateral security is to be submitted.
How to Apply for Education Loan Guwahati
Before availing of an education loan in Guwahati, it is important to check and analyze all the rates offered by various banks. To provide you with a hassle-free experience, Dialabank does that job for you. The advantages of considering Dialabank before taking an education loan Guwahati are:
- We do not charge any sort of fee from our customers.
- Get expert advice and guidance.
- The process is time-saving.
- The Loan gets disbursed in no time.
Applying for an education loan in Guwahati is easy with Dialabank. The steps that need to be followed for applying online are as follows:
- Go to the Dialabank website
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Choose an education loan from the options given in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by Dialabank according to your need.
- The applicant will get all the details where they can read and understand more about the education loan Guwahati.
Education Loan for Different Cities
Education Loan Motihari Education loan Hajipur Education Loan Kishanganj Education Loan Gaya Education Loan Katihar Education Loan Dehri Education Loan Jehanabad Education Loan Buxar
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Guwahati
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Guwahati
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Guwahati
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Guwahati
- 6 Documents Required for Education Loan Guwahati
- 7 How to Apply for Education Loan Guwahati
- 8 Education Loan for Different Cities